• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

What's the feeling on the size. I want to order one this week, normally a L/Xl. However, they looked tiny in the shop yesterday...
I'm an XL in normality, but I'm wearing a 3XL in this season's home shirt.

Sorry if been mentioned but if I was large in the macron last year, and it fit, would that be fine for this years do you think?

I'm completely in Love with the home top. By far and away the best kit we've had since the mid nineties and honestly.... possibly ever. Tremendous effort. Just the right amount of yellow as well, which being of a certain vintage, tickles a nostalgia spot for me.

I hate the away kit, all that yellow makes me go all giddy, Lol. But to be fair to GIBBO and El Jacko, the home kit looked much better in real life on Saturday, and the shirt is one of the best we have ever had.

I'm completely in Love with the home top. By far and away the best kit we've had since the mid nineties and honestly.... possibly ever. Tremendous effort. Just the right amount of yellow as well, which being of a certain vintage, tickles a nostalgia spot for me.
Are you seriously saying this shirt is better than the Spall ‘Firholm’ or ‘Hi-Tec’ sponsored shirts?
Please……

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back