• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

I was all in on this and about to buy both, but the pictures taken from home have put me off somewhat...

View attachment 27883
I lined the bottom of that box against the top of the seaxes, that sponsor logo is wonky

View attachment 27884
Likewise, put a square against the edge of the Macron logo and then put over to the right hand side of the crest. Off centre.

I know this is total pedantry, but if you're charging £50, make sure the printing is right. I took back a shirt a few years ago as the Insure and Go logo looked like it had been done drunk.

So it means I'll be going into the club shop to find the least worst.

I will say the training 1/4 zip training tops though are supoib this year and a steal at £25
I think it is more of an “optical illusion” from the photos.

As per my pictures the Macron logo and the club badge are both positioned centrally in line with he collar. Both red boxes are the same size showing the solopress logo positioned centrally.

On the away the material appears bunched up around the club badge probably causing the sponsor to appear wonky.

Attachments

• IMG_2747.jpeg
    IMG_2747.jpeg
    680.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
My away shirt arrived today in North lincs, looks great apart from one small thing.

Why is the sponsor at nipple height? Shouldn't it be slightly lower?

Got advised by club staff to buy online and collect in the shop.

They expect a big rush and sell out of certain sizes on Friday/Saturday..

Got mine online today to collect Friday

Just disappointed they don't show a pic of the third kit. Not in the market to buy two and don't want to wait weeks and then decide I don't share @GIBBOs excitement for it and prefer home kit.

Might have been mentioned already but a shame it looks like the collar of the away shirt has changed from Royal Blue in the teaser to what looks Navy on the finished product. Royal Blue on the sleeves would have looked great as well.

I looked at buying a home kit.

The only problem is I live in Australia and they want to charge 35 quid for postage. So all up that's nearly $185 for me. I don't think so.

I last bought both Hummel kits and all up with postage that only cost me $135.

I looked at buying a home kit.

The only problem is I live in Australia and they want to charge 35 quid for postage. So all up that's nearly $185 for me. I don't think so.

I last bought both Hummel kits and all up with postage that only cost me $135.
Have you considered using a service like forward2me or similar?

Might have been mentioned already but a shame it looks like the collar of the away shirt has changed from Royal Blue in the teaser to what looks Navy on the finished product. Royal Blue on the sleeves would have looked great as well.
Strong disagree from me I actually like the navy and yellow But each to their own :)

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but the adult sizes are £50 inc VAT, junior sizes are £45 which is stated are VAT free. I'm puzzled as this suggests when you exclude 20% VAT from the adult sizes they would be £40 making them cheaper than kids sizes

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but the adult sizes are £50 inc VAT, junior sizes are £45 which is stated are VAT free. I'm puzzled as this suggests when you exclude 20% VAT from the adult sizes they would be £40 making them cheaper than kids sizes
That’s a good point and I’d never have noticed that. Might ask when in shop tomorrow.

Adult shirt is £41.66 net plus VAT at 20% = £50
Kids shirt is £45 net plus zero VAT

Weird!!

Last edited:
Does the club shop have shirts for walk in punters?

Flying on holiday tomorrow so could do with a bit of extra beach wear.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back