• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hard or Soft Brexit?

What should happen?

• Hard Brexit

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Soft Brexit

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Another referendum on the terms of the Brexit deal

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Forget it all and remain

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Bart

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
See how wrong it is. I don't go telling Spain who can visit and who can't. Perhaps you would like to view my guest list for the Centre Circle Lounge v Oldham, just in case there might be someone you don't approve of.

Anyway slightly wrong thread but you should be protesting about all those children stolen in Spain by the Catholic church. There is a name for them which I'm sure you can tell me. Happened for years even whilst you were living there. The Spanish still cover it up to this day.

120 day travel ban or your child stolen and given to a more suitable family.......Which would you choose?

I'd be quite happy to "view" your guest list for the Bury game-if you'd like to put me and a mate (travelling down from Norfolk) on it.:winking:

Think you're talking about some Opus Dei scandal.

As someone who used to work for a Business school run by them and as an atheist, I've never had any time for the Catholic church or indeed any religious organisation.

I'd be quite happy to "view" your guest list for the Bury game-if you'd like to put me and a mate (travelling down from Norfolk) on it.:winking:

Think you're talking about some Opus Dei scandal.

As someone who used to work for a Business school run by them and as an atheist, I've never had any time for the Catholic church or indeed any religious organisation.

Firstly I won't be doing the lounge v Bury, I will be in my normal seat.

More importantly you were happy to work for an organisation that with the help of doctors and nuns stole new born babies. They told the mothers that the babies had died and then gave them to more 'suitable' families that were linked to their church. They even had funerals with empty coffins.

I believe I have just discovered the Zones greatest scandal. Just like the rest of Spain you think you can sweep it under the carpet with a 2 line statement. Yet you worked for them.....Staggering. Did you advise them at business school on where to stash the loot they gained from the sale of children?

I will now start a petition to ban Tangled the baby thief from RH. Otherwise OBL should be very careful with the junior blues during the Bury match.

Firstly I won't be doing the lounge v Bury, I will be in my normal seat.

More importantly you were happy to work for an organisation that with the help of doctors and nuns stole new born babies. They told the mothers that the babies had died and then gave them to more 'suitable' families that were linked to their church. They even had funerals with empty coffins.

I believe I have just discovered the Zones greatest scandal. Just like the rest of Spain you think you can sweep it under the carpet with a 2 line statement. Yet you worked for them.....Staggering. Did you advise them at business school on where to stash the loot they gained from the sale of children?

I will now start a petition to ban Tangled the baby thief from RH. Otherwise OBL should be very careful with the junior blues during the Bury match.

Pity.I'll be in East Reds or Blacks.Come and say:hello:

FYI,when I first started working for Esade Idiomas I had no idea it was run by Jesuits.It's not something they go out of their way to advertise.:tease:

Pity.I'll be in East Reds or Blacks.Come and say:hello:

FYI,when I first started working for Esade Idiomas I had no idea it was run by Jesuits.It's not something they go out of their way to advertise.:tease:

What about the 300,000 missing babies over a 50 year period in the country you call home......Have you no comment on that or have you gone totally native and stick to the golden rule of complete silence over the one the modern worlds greatest cover ups..

What about the 300,000 missing babies over a 50 year period in the country you call home......Have you no comment on that or have you gone totally native and stick to the golden rule of complete silence over the one the modern worlds greatest cover ups..
You talking about the Franco years?

Grasping at tiny little straws is what he's doing. :zzzzz:

I'll give you 1000/1 if it didn't happen. Winnings to the Zone of course. I would have thought a scandal involving the Catholic church would have been right up your atheist alley

I'll give you 1000/1 if it didn't happen. Winnings to the Zone of course. I would have thought a scandal involving the Catholic church would have been right up your atheist alley

I know it happened, however what it's got to do with a TUIB is exactly zero.

I know it happened, however what it's got to do with a TUIB is exactly zero.

I would have thought as Tangled is looking forward to the Trump protest in Britain he may just want to march on Madrid first as this is a far bigger crime than banning travel for 3 months. Then he admits to working for the very people who profited from baby stealing. So not quite zero....Is it?

Back to the EU. We here so much about those wonderful court rulings and how us poor Brits won't get justice after Brexit. In the work place, maternity rights, equal pay etc. Yet the biggest crime committed in peace time, other than Blaire's war, the Spanish cover up of the stolen babies.......Not a word

So you know it happened and what have you ever done about it? Perhaps you should think about really defending the poor and the innocent rather than sneer at the likes of me from your PC pedestal.

When the man in charge of negotiations for the EU, Mr Guy Verhofstadt comes on BBC 2 news night and admits the EU is not fit for purpose and needs total reform, aren't you proud that the majority of the great British public can't be fooled any longer by self serving politicians and big business who work and abuse the whole EU ideal.

I'm not taking the rap for that.Franco died in 1975.I first came to work in Spain in 1978.:angel:

It carried on into the 90's. It was happening whilst you were working for the very people who organised baby trafficking. Now I'm quite sure you were totally unaware of what was happening, just as many Germans claim to have known nothing about the Holocaust.

At least the Germans had the decency to feel ashamed once the truth was uncovered. How about you Spanish?

I would have thought as Tangled is looking forward to the Trump protest in Britain he may just want to march on Madrid first as this is a far bigger crime than banning travel for 3 months. Then he admits to working for the very people who profited from baby stealing. So not quite zero....Is it?

Back to the EU. We here so much about those wonderful court rulings and how us poor Brits won't get justice after Brexit. In the work place, maternity rights, equal pay etc. Yet the biggest crime committed in peace time, other than Blaire's war, the Spanish cover up of the stolen babies.......Not a word

So you know it happened and what have you ever done about it? Perhaps you should think about really defending the poor and the innocent rather than sneer at the likes of me from your PC pedestal.

When the man in charge of negotiations for the EU, Mr Guy Verhofstadt comes on BBC 2 news night and admits the EU is not fit for purpose and needs total reform
, aren't you proud that the majority of the great British public can't be fooled any longer by self serving politicians and big business who work and abuse the whole EU ideal.

Yeah I saw that too.

I'd say the main reason he went on Newsnight was to plug his book:"Europe's Last Chance: Why the European States Must Form a More Perfect Union."

Mrs May has backtracked again and agreed to issue a white paper on 'the plan'. You never know, this make it up as you go along, try to deny Parliament information and rights style of government may yet be forced into making this workable and damages limited if the pressure is kept up on them. She offered nothing but at every turn is being forced to do things the way they should be done.

A real triumph this for Jeremy Corbyn, who can now hold in his hand and wave about a piece of paper*

chamberlain3.jpg

*technically 77 pages, but if you strip out all the waffle and blank pages you can get it down to under a page.

The government have had over 7 months to get their act together on U.K. leaving the EU and after all that time they issue a white paper that says UK workers get 14 weeks a year holiday. Fantastic news....assuming this is true and not a 'we knocked out a document late last night cos after taking our case to the Supreme Court we thought we'd bought (you are paying) more time than there actually was so didn't bother to put any thought into it'. 7 months and it's still got fat typos in it.

A real triumph this for Jeremy Corbyn, who can now hold in his hand and wave about a piece of paper*

chamberlain3.jpg

*technically 77 pages, but if you strip out all the waffle and blank pages you can get it down to under a page.

they didn't want to issue anything but were forced to, the fact that it turns out to be a pile of ***** is predictable and the fault of the government and no one else

Back