• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hard or Soft Brexit?

What should happen?

• Hard Brexit

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Soft Brexit

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Another referendum on the terms of the Brexit deal

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Forget it all and remain

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Bart

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
He was a right-wing, Henley Business School academic-who's been on before.Can't recall the lady's name but she was obviously a Democrat.

She was British. Head of some left wing group and as mrsblue said she didn't even want to listen to the Americans. Yes love we have heard it all before, racist, misogynist..... blah blah blah. How about saying something interesting.

Last edited:
That is true (though Brexit is obviously what spurred his application for a British passport in the first place.However, he's ,presumably, got a much better chance of getting that passport now before we formally leave the EU.

So basically the link and your comment were in fact completely bollocks. Nice that some things never change.

She was British. Head of some left wing group and as mrsblue said she didn't even want to listen to the Americans. Yes love we have herd it all before, racist, misogynist..... blah blah blah. How about saying something interesting.

Wonder if she had bathed in ditch water...state of her hair was disgraceful for the telly !

Her opening rant about Trump was embarrassing ,absoulately shocking !,then when the American started speaking she just stared ,why give these type sir time I have no idea as they never offer any balanced view.

Wonder if she had bathed in ditch water...state of her hair was disgraceful for the telly !

Her opening rant about Trump was embarrassing ,absoulately shocking !,then when the American started speaking she just stared ,why give these type sir time I have no idea as they never offer any balanced view.

Because its the BBC. If we have a screaming leftie then they should have someone from the BNP or perhaps a neo Nazi just for balance. Still look on the bright side without the BBC lost in its own London elite bubble we would never have had Brexit.

“It’s very simple,” claimed the Brexit-backing former cabinet minister Iain Duncan Smith on Wednesday when asked what the government’s objective was. “We are leaving the European Union.”

“The only significant issue outstanding about our future relationship is trade,” added fellow Tory John Redwood on Friday. “I suspect, after all the huffing and puffing, they will want tariff-free as it is more in their interests than ours.”

You need to worry about how Spain will deal with the break up of the EU. Its all very well sneering at us whilst sitting in the sunshine but how will you pay for it once you can no longer ponce off the rest of Europe.

Simple. The EU won't break up.Spain pays its way, thanks.QED.

(Btw,while it is certainly sunny here ,it's also pretty nippy.5 degrees centigrade in the car last night.Cold in Cornellá too).

“It’s very simple,” claimed the Brexit-backing former cabinet minister Iain Duncan Smith on Wednesday when asked what the government’s objective was. “We are leaving the European Union.”

“The only significant issue outstanding about our future relationship is trade,” added fellow Tory John Redwood on Friday. “I suspect, after all the huffing and puffing, they will want tariff-free as it is more in their interests than ours.”

Significantly,the two Tories you quote are both notorious right-wingers.It would appear that they are setting the Tory agenda for Brexit here.Pity.

While it's true that the UK imports more from the EU than it exports,this in itself, is hardly a guarantee that a "tariff-free" deal on access to the single market will be easily achieved.

Oh I'm sure that will bring the whole house of cards crashing down :unsure:

You're coming across as rather desperate now Barna.

Why not address the issues, rather than playing the poster all the time? :unsure:

The Tories have created a vacuum, (at least until March), by refusing to say what their Brexit plans are.In the circumstances, it's natural that people will speculate on the possible outcome of Brexit negotiations.

Why not address the issues, rather than playing the poster all the time? :unsure:

The Tories have created a vacuum, (at least until March), by refusing to say what their Brexit plans are.In the circumstances, it's natural that people will speculate on the possible outcome of Brexit negotiations.

Because you're becoming tiresome in you're continued whinging from afar. You're under the misguided illusion that you're one sided media links (95% from the same source) actually mean anything to anyone other than those with the same political views as yourself.

Plus, you really get on my tits :hilarious:

Because you're becoming tiresome in you're continued whinging from afar. You're under the misguided illusion that you're one sided media links (95% from the same source) actually mean anything to anyone other than those with the same political views as yourself.

Plus, you really get on my tits :hilarious:

Think your stats.are more than a bit dodgy. (After a friendly warning from one of the mods.some years ago) I always look for a BBC link if we're talking about news stories.

FYI,I've never thought that anything that anyone ever posted on an internet site ever changed anyone's views.Depressing but true.

Back