• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

when Gareth from the Office tried to act jealous about Ygritte and Jon Snow, I was waiting for him to claim he saw her first and that he didn't want sloppy seconds :smile:

Great episode again - great acting from Peter Dinklage when he ranted at Joffrey which made up for the pretty hammy acting of Khaleesi's new beau. Have to love Samwell Tarly. What a hero!

Should have picked up the dragonglass though.

Red Witch in the nip and Dany in the nip too... yes!!!:slurp:

Great episode again - great acting from Peter Dinklage when he ranted at Joffrey which made up for the pretty hammy acting of Khaleesi's new beau. Have to love Samwell Tarly. What a hero!

I felt it was pretty typical of this season. Some great moments (Cersei's evisceration of Margaery being my favourite) but it just seemed to lack any real punch. On the plus side, no Theon and no Bran. Also on the plus side, Daenerys' boobs.

With only two episodes left in this season, I assume something really big is going to happen very soon.

Should have picked up the dragonglass though.

Red Witch in the nip and Dany in the nip too... yes!!!:slurp:

In the book he doesnt lose it and has a few pieces of it. Then again in the book he kills the white walker during the battle before he runs off with the girl.

I felt it was pretty typical of this season. Some great moments (Cersei's evisceration of Margaery being my favourite) but it just seemed to lack any real punch. On the plus side, no Theon and no Bran. Also on the plus side, Daenerys' boobs.

With only two episodes left in this season, I assume something really big is going to happen very soon.

Apparently some major **** goes down in Ep 9. Shame we have to wait 2 weeks.

I like how suddenly Samwell has become quite crucial to the plot. However he'll probably just wink at babies rather than tell people about the dragonglass.

I like how suddenly Samwell has become quite crucial to the plot. However he'll probably just wink at babies rather than tell people about the dragonglass.

How many episodes are there? 10 ?

If so one of the most shocking events in the book does happen, its one of George RR Martin's strengths in you really dont know what might happen.

As for Samwell, he is another Bran at the moment, just dawdling on doing very little, but you have to think they have a greater purpose in the bigger scheme. Who knows though, as I say Martin doesnt do predictable and will probably just drop an Anvil on his head.

Good blog here - http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...3-episode-8-two-weddings-and-a-blood-offering

With this quite amusing little nugget in the comments section!

Spoiler:  
since the ep is done, in the book Sansa refuses to kneel as protest and Joffrey makes Moon Boy the Jester has to be used as a human stool. I really hoped they had left that part in, it's the first time Sansa openly insults the Lannisters.

Last edited:

I'm still on series 2 but if series 3 is going the same pace as I expect it's pretty huge what goes down.

Which would fit the pattern of the first two season. Ned got chopped in episode nine of season one, while episode nine of season two was Blackwater. Then both final episodes were spent tying things up (to an extent) and setting up the next season.

Which would fit the pattern of the first two season. Ned got chopped in episode nine of season one, while episode nine of season two was Blackwater. Then both final episodes were spent tying theings up (to an extent) and setting up the next season.

All I would say is keep an eye on Tywin.

Also - and sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere on the thread - I didn't know that Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei, Daenerys' translator and general right hand lady) was a Southender. Went to WHSG.

Also - and sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere on the thread - I didn't know that Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei, Daenerys' translator and general right hand lady) was a Southender. Went to WHSG.

Yeah she was in Hollyoaks and was a couple of years below at WHSG. I hope we get to see her dragonstones.

Good blog here - http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...3-episode-8-two-weddings-and-a-blood-offering

With this quite amusing little nugget in the comments section!

Spoiler:  
since the ep is done, in the book Sansa refuses to kneel as protest and Joffrey makes Moon Boy the Jester has to be used as a human stool. I really hoped they had left that part in, it's the first time Sansa openly insults the Lannisters.

That blog is great!

"Daario Naharis is a total Surfer Bro. He claims he's from the Free Cities, but come on: This dude is from San Diego! "I'm the simplest man you'll ever meet" isn't something a warrior says; it's what the guy in the baja tells you before offering to take you to the best burrito shop in town. "I only do what I want to do," he tells Dany, between bites of "killer" guacamole."

"Gotta say, everything's coming up Dany these days. She got dragons in a year, an army in a week, and now, in a single afternoon, she's scored a chillaxing warrior willing to deal with her enemies and the knots in her back, thanks to some killer Reiki moves he picked up when he was bartending his way through massage school."

Back