• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

Interested to see what burning the leeches does to those named. What's Stannis' beef with Balon Greyjoy?

Cant remember exactly but he has claimed the throne as well hasnt he? , although not reallly featured in the TV I thought that happend later in the books.

Cant remember exactly but he has claimed the throne as well hasnt he? , although not reallly featured in the TV I thought that happend later in the books.

Later in the books Balon doesn't feature so much.
  Spoiler:  
as he dies falling off a bridge

The Greyjoys don't want the kingdom, just the North. Stannis has a beef with everyone, that's what he's like.

Later in the books Balon doesn't feature so much.
  Spoiler:  
as he dies falling off a bridge

The Greyjoys don't want the kingdom, just the North. Stannis has a beef with everyone, that's what he's like.
In the books they do... Balon claims to be king just as Renly, Joffrey and Rob did

Great episode again - great acting from Peter Dinklage when he ranted at Joffrey which made up for the pretty hammy acting of Khaleesi's new beau. Have to love Samwell Tarly. What a hero!

I thought we were about to be treated to most awkward sex scene yet when he got the new wife back to the room and she told him she was 14. Luckily he passed out before the waterskis could get anywhere near the ramp.

Nice to see Ferdy from This Life get a few scenes, I never cease to be amazed by which British actors get cast. I still haven't recovered from seeing Finchy in is season 2.

I thought we were about to be treated to most awkward sex scene yet when he got the new wife back to the room and she told him she was 14. Luckily he passed out before the waterskis could get anywhere near the ramp.

Nice to see Ferdy from This Life get a few scenes, I never cease to be amazed by which British actors get cast. I still haven't recovered from seeing Finchy in is season 2.

I think it was more that Tyrion is treating her with respect rather than passing out drunk. After all he did say "he'd never hurt her."

It's filmed mainly in Northern Ireland, so no surprise that 90% + of the cast is British!

Daenerys is 14 in the books when she is rogered by the Dothraki.

That's not how I read it. I read it that they only wanted the North.

Same here, although my memory is rather murky when it comes to the books now.

I may be wrong.. but I thought he had declared himself king as joffrey wasn't a baratheon?
hence why stannis calls all 3 of them "usurper" when he throws the kingsblood leeches in the fire?

But thinking about it, maybe he called himself king in the north and for that stannis wants him dead...

I may be wrong.. but I thought he had declared himself king as joffrey wasn't a baratheon?
hence why stannis calls all 3 of them "usurper" when he throws the kingsblood leeches in the fire?

But thinking about it, maybe he called himself king in the north and for that stannis wants him dead...
#

Rob Stark doesnt claim to be King of Westeros though, just the north.

I'm hoping Rickon drops a boulder on Branflakes head and then Shaggydog, Rickon and Hodor head off on some adventures.

Spoiler:  
Hodor

Back