• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

I personally would consider the inability to use my legs a bit ****!

Yes but he has his powers of being able to assume control of animals, same as Gareth from the Office can do. So whilst he cant walk he can fly like an eagle and run as a wolf if he wants. (And he doesnt have his stapler put in Jelly either)

2 books. (which might be split into 2 each)

Surely got to be two massive books to pull together everything thats happened so far. The last one was one hardback but two paperbacks and that still didnt feel like you could finish the story off with books that size.

Yes but he has his powers of being able to assume control of animals, same as Gareth from the Office can do. So whilst he cant walk he can fly like an eagle and run as a wolf if he wants. (And he doesnt have his stapler put in Jelly either)

He'll probably assume control of a squirrel and perv on people shagging.

Maybe but what he gets in return is amazing.

but:
  Spoiler:  
All of the stark kids got that power when they were given their direwolfs... most of the others just didnt get a chance/havent learnt it yet

but:
  Spoiler:  
All of the stark kids got that power when they were given their direwolfs... most of the others just didnt get a chance/havent learnt it yet

I suppose.
  Spoiler:  
But Bran learns greenseeing which is much cooler

I suppose.
  Spoiler:  
But Bran learns greenseeing which is much cooler
Indeed but:
  Spoiler:  
Arya is on the way to becoming a super assasin.... jon is a dragon, as well as azor reborn...

so hopefully the last 2/3/4/5 or however many books he writes are good :P

Indeed but:
  Spoiler:  
Arya is on the way to becoming a super assasin.... jon is a dragon, as well as azor reborn...

so hopefully the last 2/3/4/5 or however many books he writes are good :P

ooooh
  Spoiler:  
Arya kicks *** and is my favourite character after Davos

ooooh
  Spoiler:  
Arya kicks *** and is my favourite character after Davos

Spoiler:  
she is pretty cool... although i cant see how she can train to be some super assassin in the timescale of the books, unless GRRM pulls a " 10 years later"

Might be worth splitting the book and TV show discussion into separate threads? With the books being so much further ahead there's bound to be some plot leaks before too long.

The books look a bit too meaty for me to contemplate so I'll stick to watching the TV show and not worry my little head about what they've changed for TV.

Back