• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

I should have known better.

Spoiler:  
if theres one thing I should have learnt from watching HBO shows by now, it's not to get too attached to any of the protagonists

**** the bed. That was just brilliant. Watched it quite late last night and actually took a while to get to sleep thereafter (I'm usually out like a light).

I hear you. Was still buzzing at 11pm! I can't remember a time where a bloody TV programme has done that.

Spoiler:  
if theres one thing I should have learnt from watching HBO shows by now, it's not to get too attached to any of the protagonists

Must admit, I
  Spoiler:  
always felt things were not going to end well for Robb. But on the battlefield, not like that. Although his dreams of teaching young Eddard Stark to ride a horse were a big warning light for what unfolded a minute later!

Spoiler:  

Especially in George RR Martin's world. No one is safe, those you think are evil arent, those that are good arent.

Its why I like his books, although as said before it does feel later on that he is just making it up as he goes along with no clear arc.

As an aside, I commented to Mrs MK during the ceremony that I can see these vows & the cloaking ceremony occuring in real life weddings.

Then 10 minutes later - maybe not.

That's Theon, not Balon

Spoiler:  
One down (and how!), two to go. :thumbsup:

How is the last episode going to top that
?

Personallly that was the highlight of the books up to date.

There are more twists and turns along the way but nothing quite as 'WTF!?!' as last night, although the end of the last book came quite close.

Last edited:
Back