• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

I was channel hopping the other night and watched All the President's Men yet, again. Seen it so many times over the years, but it still has me gripped to the end.
I had mentioned this to my son earlier this afternoon because I was talking to him about late 60s / 70s American New Wave cinema.

Been watching loads of short and old films. Like John Carpenter’s Captain Voyeur and the shirt and strange Meat Friend, and a very old A Night on Bald Mountain

"Don't waste your time with this one. The movie is about an hour old (it's only 1 hour 20 minutes total) before you even see the "beast", then you wish you'd hadn't"

Attachments

• 1724103788682.png
    1724103788682.png
    686.2 KB · Views: 3
Not a fan of Samuel L Jackson nor John Travolta but film Basic a really film with them in it ,lots of twists and turns 9/10
Thanks for the heads up....See it for free..............https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=Basic+2003+Full+Movie&&mid=D92331BAF67DEE4E3A6CD92331BAF67DEE4E3A6C&&FORM=VRDGAR

This falls into the plain daft vintage sci fi genre.
View attachment 33497
Saw this back in the 50s and enjoyed it as an eleven year old! Got a box set a while back titled 'Classic Sci-Fi' (sic) which has this and six others - 'Creature from the Black Lagoon', 'Incredible Shrinking Man', 'Tarantula', 'The Thing from Another World', 'It Came from Outer Space' and a real classic, the original version of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. All dating from the fifties when Universal seemed to have cornered the market in this kind of fare, until Roger Corman came in the scene.

Saw this back in the 50s and enjoyed it as an eleven year old! Got a box set a while back titled 'Classic Sci-Fi' (sic) which has this and six others - 'Creature from the Black Lagoon', 'Incredible Shrinking Man', 'Tarantula', 'The Thing from Another World', 'It Came from Outer Space' and a real classic, the original version of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. All dating from the fifties when Universal seemed to have cornered the market in this kind of fare, until Roger Corman came in the scene.
I have been lucky enough to see the original version of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. at the cinema.
All of the above films are free on Bing Video which I use a lot.

Lucy - Netflix. A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Stars Scarlett Johansson. Weird but addictive!

Lucy - Netflix. A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Stars Scarlett Johansson. Weird but addictive!
Thats a good film you might also like. " Hanna " "Limitless" "In Time"

Reactions: RHB
Back