• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Saw Helen Mirren in Golda earlier .Thought it was a wonderful cehtral performance from local girl HM and a pretty good watch despite a rather mixed critical reception.Notice it got a UK release back in Feb (so long before the current conflict started).

Belfast (2021)
Inded just seen it again on BBC2.loved Van's sax playing and everything about the film in general.Suprised that a couple of people there and in Derry didn't like it when we visited NI in the summer before last.Early doors but looks like Beeb 2 is winning the Xmas film war! :Winking:

We have Oppenheimer, and The Equalizer 3 lined up when Xmas time permits. I love a bit of Denzel Washington.

You see that film last night. Denzel Washington, he's a brilliant actor.

He's not my favourite actor of all time by the way. No, my favourite actor of all time... is Mr Sidney Poitier

Layer Cake
Guardians of the Galaxy - Part 1.

Both re-visits, both worth the effort, especially Layer Cake.

Back