• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Embargo

im in the Philippines but i have heard a rumour that we are in talks at present with a certain party that wants to buy the club , the person is from an middle east country an Arab billionaire . Now before you all get your knickers in a knot ,i dont know how much truth there is in this , myself i hope it is true .

Good luck Southend if that’s true.

I wonder what the stadium will eventually be turned into ....

Last year it was the 24th March. Think it falls on the fourth Thursday of March, so I expect it’s the 23rd March. So just over a week away.

So, as I said, today is transfer deadline day for our division and below. It’s at 5pm this evening and we are still under an embargo.

Is this our longest running embargo at present,

Two players, who have signed elsewhere (Dallas & Morias), potentially would have been here if it wasn’t for the embargo. These are two I know we were in negotiations with, and no doubt there are countless others too.

If we apply morals to any potential buyers, there’s gonna be some issues with any buyer.
Anyhow this derelict club are as they say “beggars can’t be choosers “
If they have plenty of dosh bring it on .
Whoever buys us somebody will winge.

All this billionaire talk I’ve just seen that Wrexham has signed Ben foster until the end of season naturally he’s gone there for his love of the club no mention of how much he’s getting , all this to get out of the league, so unless we do get a buyer don’t think we will be going far for many seasons

All this billionaire talk I’ve just seen that Wrexham has signed Ben foster until the end of season naturally he’s gone there for his love of the club no mention of how much he’s getting , all this to get out of the league, so unless we do get a buyer don’t think we will be going far for many seasons
he'll warm the bench for a month, sell a few replica GK tops, maybe help the young goalies and that's about it.
And there I was thinking it was us that that paid silly money to old past it players

he'll warm the bench for a month, sell a few replica GK tops, maybe help the young goalies and that's about it.
And there I was thinking it was us that that paid silly money to old past it players
Their keeper got injured (against us I think) and it out with ligament damage, so he's there to play I would imagine.

Back