• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Embargo

All this billionaire talk I’ve just seen that Wrexham has signed Ben foster until the end of season naturally he’s gone there for his love of the club no mention of how much he’s getting , all this to get out of the league, so unless we do get a buyer don’t think we will be going far for many seasons

If I remember correctly Ben Foster was in goal for Wrexham when we played them in the final of the LDV Vans in Cardiff.
He made his senior debut on loan from Stoke so he probably has got a bit of love for the club. Maybe we could get Freddie out of retirement …..

A lot of clubs doing business today.. and then there is us. **** you Ron.
No surprise, really not upset and not fussed. Not only is our season over but the present era has come to an end. Southend United is dead!......long live the new Southend United!!! Let's all hang on and see where the roller-coaster takes us. Quite nerve wracking but at the same time, quite exciting.

If we have another post about a player that has signed for someone and we were looking to sign him if it wasn't for the f...ing embargo - please stop!

All this billionaire talk I’ve just seen that Wrexham has signed Ben foster until the end of season naturally he’s gone there for his love of the club no mention of how much he’s getting , all this to get out of the league, so unless we do get a buyer don’t think we will be going far for many seasons

Yeah I'm sure he has signed for **** all.

Back