• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wouldn't surprise me if Spurs/City & United U21 players will be ****ed off not playing against League 1/2 side, as they can either break into their Premiership club first team or end up playing down a level of two if they impress as not all of U21 players from each PL clubs will make it in football.

That's Ok then. It must be true.

It's clearly true. There's no way that B Teams could or would be in our league. I don't see any argument to the contrary beyond the usual overly-protective, short-sighted and paranoid ******** that holds our game back more than anything else.

Do all four teams play each other home and away?

Daft question I guess but (a) six games seems a lot and (b) the whole comp is a bit daft

Do all four teams play each other home and away?

Daft question I guess but (a) six games seems a lot and (b) the whole comp is a bit daft
Play each other once, no idea how they decide who is home and away, assumed that would be part of the draw but appears not...

It's clearly true. There's no way that B Teams could or would be in our league. I don't see any argument to the contrary beyond the usual overly-protective, short-sighted and paranoid ******** that holds our game back more than anything else.

I don't ever predict the future with such certainty. If it's happened in other countries there's nothing to say 100% it won't happen here, regardless of what Scudamore says or even believes.

Well the Orient game will be interesting for Mooney , Demetriou , O'Neill , as well as Lee Harrison , Andy Edwards , Danny Webb & Sean Clohessey

Now seems that West Ham have been allowed to sign up with the agreement that they won't play any games at home in the group stage. What a complete joke.

Depressing to see some people on Twitter saying they might be tempted by a trip to the Amex. Utterly depressing. This is an attempt to get B teams into the league as a trojan horse, and fans going to the fixture against Brighton will legitimise B teams. I'm sure it won't be too long before we play Brighton's first team at the Amex. Just have some patience.

Back