• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't queue in the cold......

Now called since yesterday at 9:30 and i have 123 redials on the mobile without landline calls, only hear the voice saying busy please call back.

Dont wanna risk faxing cos of people i know who are st holders didnt even get tickets for the 1st game, fax werent received said sufc.........maybe, but for 3 different people, seems strange.....

Gonna have to take time off work if the phones are stil no go tommorrow, and if they sell my st seats before i get the chance, i wont be happy!!!

Sufc said no rush, not looking that way is it!

Tickets arrived today

dad phoned up and got them yesterday, not sure how long he was on the phone for though

Seriously f****d off.

Apparently you can only get extra tickets if you are a season ticket holder AND shareholder. Not very well worded I must admit.

My friend is going to be a little miffed after I promised I would get them tickets.

You need to go in person or telephone if you want to get your additional ticket if you are a shareholder tho dont you?

If you just want your STH seat then online is clearly easier and possibly warmer if you have the heating on.

what i'll just say to that is that my friends (of whom are season ticket holders like me) cannot book online, the only matches that appear are the crewe, yeovil and bristol home matches...

what i'll just say to that is that my friends (of whom are season ticket holders like me) cannot book online, the only matches that appear are the crewe, yeovil and bristol home matches...

You need the link in the email that was sent by Matthew Fletcher yesterday plus the two codes.

Its not currently the normal link to purchase match tickets as they are allocated anywhere in the home stands.

Currently only STHs can book tickets online which are their usual seats.

I booked on-line for the play-offs last season. Was straight forward, just followed the instructions in the e-mail they sent me.

I would do the same this time, but they haven't sent me the e-mail with the code I need to use.

Just spoke to reception, she said best way is to fax, the phone lines are jammed with people trying to get tickets who do not qualify yet, about 1 in 7 calls are this.
I have faxed mine over and the have been promised my seats faithfully by the commercial managment.

So if you are jamming the lines and you are not a st shareholder or teamcard, then stop it you annoying *****.

I booked on-line for the play-offs last season. Was straight forward, just followed the instructions in the e-mail they sent me.

I would do the same this time, but they haven't sent me the e-mail with the code I need to use.

i recieved the e-mail and reserved & paid on monday, which is why i expect my tickets to be in the post now, but my friends have never recieved such e-mails

also, they sent me someone else's code, so they seem to have messed up... again... to go with the four extra tickets we recieved for the away match

"organised" probably isn't the best word to describe the ticket office currently...

I got through after 50 minutes to check what had happened to my fax tickets and it turns out they have been having to sift through because non-STs, non-Team Blues and non-shareholders have been sneakily trying to get one.

So fax applications (about 100-200 of them I'm told) are taking a long time to go through.

I'd have had my tickets through the post today otherwise, wouldn't have had to phone to find out where they are, therefore not jamming up the queues.

Been promised them by the end of the week. If not then I won't be happy, going to have to worry a bit till then as well!

spent an hour at RH from 12:30 today, although 20-30 minutes of it was inside the rather warm ticket office and it wasn't too cold at lunch time today so I'm well happy. Always like to get my tickets in my hand at POS.

Bring on the Chelsea!

Last edited:
I rang yesterday around 3pm and after pressing redial 23 times i got to number 20 in the queue and then was on the phone for 34 minutes trying to get through, i hope they don't charge me loads for waiting that long !. I got my tickets today which i was really pleased about.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back