• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't queue in the cold......

I faxed my order, but not trusting this system, i phoned them today at 1.35pm got number 20 in queue, was down to number 1 before 2pm, i asked if fax had been processed to which girl in office said, NO.

So i bought them on the phone there and then, no sound in the back ground suggesting it was busy either.

Dont really trust the fax system, so i called to check.

Tried Phoning about 30-40 times for last 2 days.. Never even got into the Call Queue.
No option but to slip away from work and go to the Ticket Office. Bit of a trek.
Ticket Office empty. 3 people ready to take orders at the counters. 1 girl doing telephone Sales. Had an Ear'ole whilst getting me tickets and most requests were from concerned STH's who had ordered Online or sent a fax in.
Glad i have my tickets in my pocket.....Another SUFC Ticket Office Fiasco !!!!!!!!

Currently there are 4 people in the queue at the ground, telephone queue is at 8, no wait its 9 now.
Two cars are indicating right at the fish house which may or may not impact the ground queue. I will monitor situation very closely.
Oh and the fax line is down, but I have it on authority good that they are accepting telex's.

my credit card is currently being hastened to the ticket office through a bizarre Locomotion-style dance involving the buttcheeks of various Bluebelles. Youtube link to follow.

Just ordered my ticket. I was a new entry at nine in the phone queue and was served within 10 minutes. If you haven't ordered yet, call now and you should get through pretty quickly.

Spent 40 minutes on the phone at lunch only to get to position 10, before getting cut off. Had to fax my order in...I just hope they have paper in the fax machine this time....

. Just handed over my season ticket card and cash

Ahh yes, cash.

I've had a good look through the arrangements for getting tickets and wonder if anyone can enlighten me on how No1 son, and probably others like him, are supposed to get a ticket.

He is not a STH or Team Blue card holder but has bought tickets for most of the home games this season when he hasn't been at work and a few away so therefore is eligible to buy from 10:00 Sunday morning; however the arrangements for him are online or phone only, no personal callers.
Now, he can't be the only person in his position who pays cash because he doesn't have a bank account, and therefore no debit card, in fact two of his mates are in the same position. So if he is unable to call in person how does he pay cash for a ticket without waiting until general sale time to Uncle Tom Cobbley for whatever tickets may be left?

I suppose it will fall to me to be on the phone with my card in hand!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back