• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't queue in the cold......

i brought my chelsea ticket on the phone yesterday, was on hold for about 40 mins and i was 20th in the queue. and it took all of about 3 minutes to actually buy the ticket. ha. overall pretty painless though

im just glad i didnt go down and queue...

Same problem here. I would do it online or over the fax, but I need to buy 4 extra tickets to our 4 season tickets, so the only way is over the phone.

Have tried every hour all day yesterday and today, got through to the queue once at number 20, but after 15 minutes at number 20 gave up.

Its not possible for me to get to the ground by Thursday as I work in Rainham, so I would have to take time off work.

Not happy......:thumbdown:

Same problem here. I would do it online or over the fax, but I need to buy 4 extra tickets to our 4 season tickets, so the only way is over the phone.

Have tried every hour all day yesterday and today, got through to the queue once at number 20, but after 15 minutes at number 20 gave up.

Its not possible for me to get to the ground by Thursday as I work in Rainham, so I would have to take time off work.

Not happy......:thumbdown:

I faxed Monday but received no ticket today and no money has been taken out of my bank account.

Anyone know what the message is when you actually hit the queue?

If I hear we'll be with you shortly...........the Southend United ticket hotline is experiencing an exceptionally high volume of calls at present one more time (to go with the other 34 times I've tried in a row) I might chuck the phone through the window.

*PUNCHES THE AIR AND JUMPS UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OFFICE*

I'm in the queue!!!!......and my boss is now aware I'm not working! :S

You know you are in the queue because rather than the delightful music cutting off it continues to play. Also if you make it past 27 seconds then you also know you have got through (can you tell it took me 6 times to get through?!).

So to clarify:

. Can't go in person because I work in London.

. Fax applications are just being ignored.

. You can buy your ticket online and other peoples if you got their emails - great - but you are given no option to collect the ticket or send special delivery so the postman will nick it!!! (again)

. So the only option is the phone and you can't get through.

I know we obviously didn't expect the replay but surely this could have been better orgainsed. The limit of the number of callers in the queue for tickets is a joke - no need for it!!!

Six times, that's quick in my book, actually reached the 40s before getting through,

And I thought I'd already sorted my ticket out with the bloomin' fax,

I'm a bit annoyed to be honest because I thought the fax would be it and I wouldn't have to have the hassle of hanging on the phone,

Even tried with e-mail but there has been no reply in the day and a half since I did that.

Well, hopefully it can be sorted now, because I'd hate to miss out on another big game (work meant I couldn't do Swansea, play off final, first LDV final and I couldn't get tickets for Bristol City or Manure).

I feel I've served a rather long, arduos apprenticeship without experiencing any of the real glory!!! :)

Im going tomrow and q. Cant get through on the phone, dont have an online log on customer number thing and dont trust a fax. I think by tomrow the qs will be a lot less. According to website at least 2500 have been sold, so a good number today, so by tomrow should be easier. Got to take my 16 month old daughter with me.....oh joy!!!!

Can't access the Online booking from work, can't spend ages hanging on the phone, faxes are unreliable so I sent the form by Email
No Response yet.

(S**T just checked the settings on the new work pc installed on monday and request read receipt was not checked....)

I will try online tonight to see if my seat is still available, that should tell me

On hold now - 6th attempt of hanging up and re-dialling. 20 in queue. My extension at work could be unavailable for some time!

Left it yesterday because I thought it would be busy but I reckon I have called around 100 times in a row now with no luck... I've been constantly been redialling from my work phone for 25 minutes!!! On the plus side atleast I'm not paying for the calls.

Time for a diet coke break... back to work now!!!

Telehone Update - Much to my amazement, I finally got into the queue at 13:00...... I finally got through to a human being at 14.25!!

1 hour and 25 minutes to get 2 tickets - And the club want you to use these alterntive services instead of going to the ticket office in person!!

Oh well, all done now, and I can relax..... and managed to avoid the heart attack and hypothermia!!

I called yesterday at 16:50 - it took me 35 mins to get through which I didn't think was too bad what with starting at place 18. For those of you wanting to call give it a go in a couple hours.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back