• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

surely with the right stewards and policing they can open the terrace, Daggers dont need it all. Works ok at few other grounds we go to

As ever Southend travel well away. I'd imagine possibly almost a home game for us in terms of attendance.

Can't make it but my best memory is Leonard's long range volley just before half time in our League 2 promotion season

For those of you frantically trying to get a ticket, keep trying as it seems some people are basketing a few tickets then not checking out, so they become available again a short while later.

I love going to Daggers, one of my favourite grounds, always a sell out for us, great atmosphere. Will feel more like a home game. The trouble a couple of years ago, was because the female steward open the gate and let our fans flood in to the terrace area, which inevitably led to trouble, then when out fans where moved out it lead to them all standing in front of us blocking the stairs and our view, this lead to more trouble between our fans, I’d never seen a huge police presence there until last year, when it was over kill but they were obviously expecting it to kick off again. I just love watch the little Daggers kids trying to wind us up, makes me laugh. Really excited about this one.

They might yet open a bit of the north terrace for away fans, if home sales aren’t strong. They’ve done that before but not sure if it’s still an option.

I'm confused as to why 3 blocks are shown as amber when there no green seats available in any of them. All seats are greyed.

Back