• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Has the pub situation improved round there the last couple of years? The pubs I went in last time were so bad it made me want to cry.

England 1/4 final kicks off at 11:30 on Saturday - any recommendations for somewhere to watch it before our game?

They looked very foolish standing round in a circle on that field

Has the pub situation improved round there the last couple of years? The pubs I went in last time were so bad it made me want to cry.
Don't think around the ground there is any pubs. Barking Dog is an option or the wetherspoons in dagenham was busy last time I went.

Don't think around the ground there is any pubs. Barking Dog is an option or the wetherspoons in dagenham was busy last time I went.
Wetherspoons is at Heathway .. next stop. There’s Barking as mentioned and Romford then a bus. Personally I’ll be grabbing a couple of pints in Upminster before heading down on the tube. Dagenham is rubbish for pubs.

Does anyone know where is best to park near to the stadium? Football Ground Guide isn't too helpful for this stadium. On Google Maps all the car parks seem quite a bit away.
Park at Upminster jump on tube to Dagenham east. 👍

I have specifically chosen seats by an aisle due to my mate being in a cast with broken ankle which should give him a bit more room. Anyone sitting in ours I would respectingly ask to move.

Problem with people sitting where they want, means some people arriving just before kickoff may not be able to sit with their parties they've travelled with especially if they are parents with children. When people can easily choose their seats on the booking website I really don't understand why people cant just choose their seat on it and sit in it on the day, makes life for everyone else easier
Because people aren’t that considerate and tend to do what they want. It’s their life, we just live in it!

FYI anyone heading to Barking, the Barking Dog (Spoons) is shut until early 2024 for a refurb. The Spotted Dog is still open though I believe.

Upminster looks the best bet. You have The Junction right outside the station, or Brewdog a 5 min walk down the road.

Barking Or Upminster only 10 mins to Dags East on the District line.

Back