• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Hopefully the seats are the usual unreserved.

5 of us going and all of us bought tickets separately

Surely people can buy tickets on the day? If that's the case we'll have loads in the home ends! "SOUTHEND ARE MASSIVE EVERYWHERE WE GO"
That's very true but if you read their website if we are in the home areas we will chucked out

How many would we have sold if we had unlimited.

It's only Monday and all tickets are gone.

I would have though 2k to 2.5k of they had it.

Surely time fir daggers to think smart and open the terrace. They never fill it and reckon we could easily sell another 300 plus

There attendances are usually around 1700 odd so they could easily give us more probably another 500 on the side terrace but the Met Police will probably object

Yeah, it will come down to Met Police availability and budget as to whether they give us a few hundred extra on the North Terrace. It's been done a number of times before in previous seasons.

I've seen quite a few already on twitter suggesting they have/are purchasing in home areas. Good on them. You should be able to rock up at a National League game and get in, when there is availability. Assuming you are respectful of course.

Yeah, it will come down to Met Police availability and budget as to whether they give us a few hundred extra on the North Terrace. I've seen quite a few already on twitter suggesting they have/are purchasing in home areas.
They have to toss up between extra bodies to police the segregation or extra bodies to separate fighting fans in the stands.

It's a no brainer really .

Hopefully the seats are the usual unreserved.

Seems unlikely with a sold out stand.

Chances are, from 1200 fans, I’d guess more than half will want to take their assigned seat, with the rest happy to end up wherever.

Like @RHB, I’ve chosen specific seats for this one, which I won’t go into detail why, but I’ll be sitting in my seat regardless. I just hope everyone is respectful of their fellow Shrimpers and their opinions on this.

Chances are, from 1200 fans, I’d guess more than half will want to take their assigned seat, with the rest happy to end up wherever.

Like @RHB, I’ve chosen specific seats for this one, which I won’t go into detail why, but I’ll be sitting in my seat regardless. I just hope everyone is respectful of their fellow Shrimpers and their opinions on this.
What seat are you in?, I am sitting in it. Fight me.

Whilst I respect your wishes, I think anything after 14.30 will be a “someone’s taken my seat policy” and become a free for all

Sitting in a assigned seat on away days might be the worst thing of all time

Was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment but I just think on away days you shouldn’t expect to be able to have your assigned seat because majority just go wherever. (sounds stupid but just what I was taught growing up watching football😂) also don’t like sitting at away games but each to their own.

Back