• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Upminster looks the best bet. You have The Junction right outside the station, or Brewdog a 5 min walk down the road.
I had to check you hadn't got that wrong, Smiffy! How long has there been a Brewdog bar in Upminster?

I know seems to be a bit of a joke at how they seem to big this fixture up and a tongue in cheek of there cup final, but personally Im quite glad they do, I like going to grounds were we are not liked , creates a better atmosphere, I mean last season the majority were kids and yes the police was overkill but at this level we don't get alot of it so I'm all for it

I had to check you hadn't got that wrong, Smiffy! How long has there been a Brewdog bar in Upminster?

Opened in November last year, I believe.

It's split over 3 floors with a nice roof terrace as well. Doesn't open until 12 (Midday) though, rather than 11am.

Some so called Daggers fans wanted us kicked out of the league due to our off the ball problems which frankly it somes up some supporters.So yes really looking forward to Saturday as a repeat performance and result, just bring it on

FYI anyone heading to Barking, the Barking Dog (Spoons) is shut until early 2024 for a refurb. The Spotted Dog is still open though I believe.

Upminster looks the best bet. You have The Junction right outside the station, or Brewdog a 5 min walk down the road.

Barking Or Upminster only 10 mins to Dags East on the District line.
Thanks for this, was heading for Barking! (Not having much luck with closed pubs after walking from Westcliff station to the Cricketers on Saturday 😁) Anyway, Brewdog at Upminster sounds great, though a pint of Punk IPA, however good, is hopefully cheaper than the £7.20 my local Brewdog charges!!!

Thanks for this, was heading for Barking! (Not having much luck with closed pubs after walking from Westcliff station to the Cricketers on Saturday 😁) Anyway, Brewdog at Upminster sounds great, though a pint of Punk IPA, however good, is hopefully cheaper than the £7.20 my local Brewdog charges!!!
Can't help you with the pricing at Brewdog I am afraid, but yes it won't be cheap obviously. Maybe nip into The Junction for a couple first!

Reactions: TSG
114 tickets left

Just did a quick count up, I believe it’s down to 90 tickets left now.

I wonder if they’ll also give us the small terrace section, to the left of the away stand? That normally holds 200-300 IIRC?

FYI anyone heading to Barking, the Barking Dog (Spoons) is shut until early 2024 for a refurb. The Spotted Dog is still open though I believe.

Barking Or Upminster only 10 mins to Dags East on the District line.
Bang goes my quiet pint, cheers mate 😂

I wonder if they’ll also give us the small terrace section, to the left of the away stand? That normally holds 200-300 IIRC?
Too near the cherub Daggers Ultras I would think @GBJ. Didn't that nearly happen too seasons ago and there was a bit of a tea party as a result?

I’m not so sure they will after the trouble a year or so back.

Too near the cherub Daggers Ultras I would think @GBJ. Didn't that nearly happen too seasons ago and there was a bit of a tea party as a result?

Yeah I remember it, but the thought of an extra couple of grand might be enough to tempt the Daggers hierarchy.

They have done obviously in the past, but after a few of the shall we say excitable youth element decided to make themselves at home on that terrace last season, I can't see it. 100% agree though, if the demand is there they should make it available.

The way sales are going, it looks like it will be sold out, possibly as soon as this evening.

We go to Romford by train and then in the wether spoons for breaky and a pint or 3 then walk to the other pub right be the station (name escapes me) jump on the 103 bus to daggers

I'm really looking forward to the Trust Coach rolling up at Daggers stadium at 1.30pm. So much to see and do before the game there.:Sad:

Some so called Daggers fans wanted us kicked out of the league due to our off the ball problems which frankly it somes up some supporters.So yes really looking forward to Saturday as a repeat performance and result, just bring it on
There will always be some ****s at all clubs. Thankfully most other supporters wish us only well. Bottom line, we're alive and kicking as they will discover on Saturday.

Just 69 free seats in the stand now. Better hurry up if you're interested.

Back