• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Did you have a 50/50 with Yorkshire. Looking out of the far post window I noticed him gingerly descending the steps with a crutch on Saturday.

He wasn't moving to fast and his stair tactic made me think an early summer lower right break or ankle ligament damage.
Mine's just age and medication at the moment I'm afraid riggers. One on one with Yorky? not that brave, he's got a bike.

Does anyone know where is best to park near to the stadium? Football Ground Guide isn't too helpful for this stadium. On Google Maps all the car parks seem quite a bit away.

looked at the first few fixtures and confess i wasnt looking forward to them at all. Now after saturday and seeing how the boys did then i now cant wait for Saturday. It will sell out in our end and we know from the past that we can generate one hell of an atmosphere in that stand. What we also know is this group of lads will fight for Kev, fight for the shirt and fight for the fans. We need to do our part from the stands and watch our boys do the business on the pitch

Some weeks back
anyone know how many seats left ?
Click on the ticket link and you can see exactly. Not many. Reckon blocks 7 and 8 will be gone by tomorrow. I just took two more of them.

As for cup finals, it felt like just about any game this season might have been a one for us. We'll never see the Daggers as our natural rivals the way they might want us to, but bugger me have they been chirpy for the last couple of years. They'd have been looking at this fixture licking their lips before we stepped out against Oldham. But Saturday just showed how special this club can be. Even if our squad doesn't have the depth we're going to need (yet), this core group has been forged in fire.

Now let's go smash those two-bit mugs!

Back