• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Pretty sure the Dagenham stewards always tell us to sit anywhere.
I have specifically chosen seats by an aisle due to my mate being in a cast with broken ankle which should give him a bit more room. Anyone sitting in ours I would respectingly ask to move.

Problem with people sitting where they want, means some people arriving just before kickoff may not be able to sit with their parties they've travelled with especially if they are parents with children. When people can easily choose their seats on the booking website I really don't understand why people cant just choose their seat on it and sit in it on the day, makes life for everyone else easier

Would be great to get the singing section down the front this time around, make sure the boys on the pitch can really hear us
That won’t be a problem I can assure you. After yesterday it’s going to be rocking and the lads no we have their backs. Feeling really confident about this game now

Pretty sure the Dagenham stewards always tell us to sit anywhere.
It normally starts with air in your allocated seats but then ends up sit anywhere. But we are all Southend all supporting the same team so if someone is on your seat I’m sure a polite ask to move will work. I’ve got three tickets near the front of block 3 for me my mum and mate, but seats at the back of block 4 for our sons

Reactions: RHB
I have specifically chosen seats by an aisle due to my mate being in a cast with broken ankle which should give him a bit more room. Anyone sitting in ours I would respectingly ask to move.

Problem with people sitting where they want, means some people arriving just before kickoff may not be able to sit with their parties they've travelled with especially if they are parents with children. When people can easily choose their seats on the booking website I really don't understand why people cant just choose their seat on it and sit in it on the day, makes life for everyone else easier
Sitting where you want at Wealdstone meant my seat behind the goal was taken and instead I had to sit behind a pole and a flag which meant I couldn't see anything.

To be honest if you want u seat bad enough you’ll get it theres enough there I don’t think I’ve ever seat in my seat away from home

It normally starts with air in your allocated seats but then ends up sit anywhere. But we are all Southend all supporting the same team so if someone is on your seat I’m sure a polite ask to move will work. I’ve got three tickets near the front of block 3 for me my mum and mate, but seats at the back of block 4 for our sons
Jon, be casiuosof your mum on those steps they gave quite a drop between each one.
My 80 year mum caught her feet and fell down those bloody stairs fracturing her shoulder and breaking her wrist.
Still bloody haunts me to this day.

Jon, be casiuosof your mum on those steps they gave quite a drop between each one.
My 80 year mum caught her feet and fell down those bloody stairs fracturing her shoulder and breaking her wrist.
Still bloody haunts me to this day.
Thanks mate, it’s her third season of going there so she should be ok. We have row b so not far to walk up etc

According to the Daggers ticketing website, blocks 6-8 are for home fans. Is this correct?
No, it’s a misleading picture. That end of the stand is occasionally used for home fans but they’re too tinpot to annotate the diagram accurately when the use changes. If you click on a seat to purchase, you’ll get some options (adult, brat, codger etc) and at the top it says ‘away fans’.

No, it’s a misleading picture. That end of the stand is occasionally used for home fans but they’re too tinpot to annotate the diagram accurately when the use changes. If you click on a seat to purchase, you’ll get some options (adult, brat, codger etc) and at the top it says ‘away fans’.
Do they get fans at games that don’t involve us? They could probably reduce costs by only opening one or two stands

Just a thought, initially we were only offered 4 blocks in the away end (primarily to to ground redevelopment) ??

Bought mine yesterday and we've almost sold out of Block 5 already :LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

Can see Dags relenting, and cashing in, rightly so and hopefully giving us the whole lot = 1200 Shrimpers on tour

After the game I was tossing up between going to daggers or going abroad to watch it on TV. Last night there were no seats available for me and her, so it was passports and TV. Now they've opened the whole stand it's go to the game. I'm on a crutch at the moment so we will be sitting in the seats we've booked. Only saying that because sometimes folk sit anywhere they feel like it.

Did you have a 50/50 with Yorkshire. Looking out of the far post window I noticed him gingerly descending the steps with a crutch on Saturday.

He wasn't moving to fast and his stair tactic made me think an early summer lower right break or ankle ligament damage.

Back