• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers (A) 12/08/23 - SOLD OUT

Help travelling by train from Leigh is it best train to Upminster and change or Liverpool st and change at Romford thanks folks

After yesterday, I would expect our end to be close to, if not a complete a sell out come Friday

After the game I was tossing up between going to daggers or going abroad to watch it on TV. Last night there were no seats available for me and her, so it was passports and TV. Now they've opened the whole stand it's go to the game. I'm on a crutch at the moment so we will be sitting in the seats we've booked. Only saying that because sometimes folk sit anywhere they feel like it.

Would be great to get the singing section down the front this time around, make sure the boys on the pitch can really hear us
Problem with that is they all stand, which blocks the view of those that prefer to sit and those, like me that can’t stand up for the whole game. Being at the back is the best, I don’t think the lads will have any trouble hearing 💙⚽💙

Pretty sure the Dagenham stewards always tell us to sit anywhere.
Ordinarily I'd not have a problem with that but I chose our seats specifically so that I wouldn't trip arse over head with the crutch. I really don't expect it to be a problem though, it never has been.

Back