• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

Simple solution to all this.Stick Moussa in his place for a run in the 1st team and put Bailey in the very place where Moussa came from.
How long left on the contract?

If he don't turn up then he breaks his contract and don't get paid.
Don't sound like he'll be going soon anyway if the figure of 300k is to be believed,so jog on you to$$er all the way to the stiffs where you can clean Moussa's boots every week.

An absolute disgrace!! Who does he think he is?? Saying "I won't want to get injured" is basically saying he will refuse to give 100%...would sooner see lesser players who give their all than him in a Blue shirt tomorrow!!

Agree there, he's basically blackmailing the club in saying he would not give 100% if picked, which must be a breach of contract in some sort of ethecal way. I so wish the club was rich enough to tell the little ginger t*sser to sit the rest of his contract out in the reserves.

Sounds like he's trying to force a move by asking not to be played. Little ****!! Get rid of him. Wouldn't usually condon anti-player chants but I'm hoping for some tommorow.

Sounds like he's trying to force a move by asking not to be played. Little ****!! Get rid of him. Wouldn't usually condon anti-player chants but I'm hoping for some tommorow.

Jones did the same last year at Southampton went on strike until they sold him to Sunderland.

Agree there, he's basically blackmailing the club in saying he would not give 100% if picked, which must be a breach of contract in some sort of ethecal way. I so wish the club was rich enough to tell the little ginger t*sser to sit the rest of his contract out in the reserves.

They should make him sit in the stands tomorrow. Im sure there are some good plastic surgeons in south london!

This is absolutely disgraceful on Bailey and his agents behalf IF this is true.

Not fair on him. ****ing little ****, who the **** does he think he is. He could have left us later on in the Summer, or during January and been welcomed back with open arms, but the mug has let the lot of us down. We are the ones that contribute to his wages and this is the way he treats us.

Normally, I think nothing is more important that a players health, but I hope the ****** breaks his leg soon and we let him rot.

This is inexcusable. After such a positive end to the week, with Grant, Betsy and Harding all WANTING TO SIGN FOR THE CLUB, we have one of our own wanting out.

If this is true it's disgusting behavour, he said he sulked at Barnet to join us which is wrong really in the first place, but a year later to be saying this is bang out of order. IF this is true then **** off you ****ing ****, don't tell us how much you want to play for us then spout the same old **** about another team a year later.

I said he should come out & state his intent, I just wonder what it would have been if Charlton had not put in an offer near the eleventh hour etc....?

If he said this then it is a shame he wasn't listening to why (from Ron M) he was listed, but perhaps he will never learn.

'I won't want to get injured' - what a thing to say, better players would give up much to get where he is and wouldn't pee everyone off either.

I just wonder if we will be having (in about a year) a thread asking would we have him back etc?

Don't know how much of this is Sky 'spin' but some of the comments made by Bailey in this interview enraged me.

"...the club listed me after I turned down a contract, so all along this situation has not been of my making."

We offered you a contract- you turned it down,er yes it is...

Perhaps you shouldn't have signed the very 1st one we offered you 12 months ago you thankless fat t*sser.

Sorry, I've been on the beers...

Normally, I think nothing is more important that a players health, but I hope the ****** breaks his leg soon and we let him rot.

Ouch. I hope he doesn't read these forums. The lad doesn't deserve what he's recieved on here tonight.

He was POTY last season, and everyone was saying how awesome he is. Suddenly, he comes out and says that he wants to play on a larger scale and he's everyones target.

When Ronaldo came out and said he wanted his dream move to Real Madrid, you didn't see an uproar from there fans wanting to smash his cars up and letting him rot, did you?

Everyone who works in a company wants to work there way up to the best place they can be. If you made it publically known you wanted to move to a different company, you wouldn't expect everyone to start wishing you were dead would you? You'd expect them to be slightly pee'd off, but not to the extent of the fans on this forum.

Yes, he's gone the wrong way about it - but to wish someone to break their legs and rot isn't particularly nice, who ever it is aimed at.

Don't know how much of this is Sky 'spin' but some of the comments made by Bailey in this interview enraged me.

"...the club listed me after I turned down a contract, so all along this situation has not been of my making."

We offered you a contract- you turned it down,er yes it is...

Perhaps you shouldn't have signed the very 1st one we offered you 12 months ago you thankless fat t*sser.

Sorry, I've been on the beers...

=====hic======

Back