• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

Just went round Tonys house, caught him in the pool but he was cool he was looking for them bloody ducks again!

tvlover_tony_320x240.jpg

anyway he sanctioned the take down of Bailey!

gotta decide now who is best suited to this operation, I don't want to use a capo on this that ginger runt is one slippery customer, I mite have to reach out to the Russians

Just went round Tonys house, caught him in the pool but he was cool he was looking for them bloody ducks again!

tvlover_tony_320x240.jpg

anyway he sanctioned the take down of Bailey!

gotta decide now who is best suited to this operation, I don't want to use a capo on this that ginger runt is one slippery customer, I mite have to reach out to the Russians

He needs a lighter dont he!!

Right after much thinking Bobby Bacala looks the man to take down the ginger...
bobby_bacala.jpg

Bobby's a good lad and he wants the step up to capo he needs to prove himself.

Bad news people....

Bobby went to do the hit and his shoe fell off when he got out the car he spooked bailey and he ran!

so subsequently Tony wants a 'sit down' with me as to my choice for the hit

r151092_538084.jpg

I hope he's on the bench tomorrow as suggested before. I'd love to see him get attacked warming up.

I was also thinking that what right has he got to get paid for refusing to play? Surely we could somehow not pay him, but then again, that would basically be terminating his contract which means he'd go off on a free.

I hope we get Charlton in the cup and McCormack takes him down large style.

If Bailey claims to be a Fulham fan.
If it was me I wouldn't consider my "dream move" to be to one of Fulham's london rivals!

He lives in the bungalow next to sapwoods at golden cross
Ill be glad to get rid of the ginger c***. What footballer thinks its not fair on him for him to play football? No fault of his own my a***

Well, the sit down went ok I told 'T' I was sorry and we shared a joke
james-gandolfini-sopranos.jpg

got to plan my next move back later

I hope he's on the bench tomorrow as suggested before. I'd love to see him get attacked warming up.

I was also thinking that what right has he got to get paid for refusing to play? Surely we could somehow not pay him, but then again, that would basically be terminating his contract which means he'd go off on a free.

I hope we get Charlton in the cup and McCormack takes him down large style.

Tilson should pick the little **** tomorrow.
If he openly refused to play then I would hope we could fine him two weeks wages.
IF he kept refusing to play we could keep this going for at least a year!

Late coming into this thread. Taxi for Bailey...............

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Been a great player for Southend but if his head is elsewhere then he needs to move on.

his head might have cost us last year[nice way to build up team morale for the donny matches]

Is it or me or has every transfer this summer been to the player's "dream club"? Keane with Liverpool, Bentley with Tottenham etc. It makes me cringe.

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive

Back