• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

Where does he live anyone know???????

My henchmen are on the case, I asked Silvio and Chrissy to have him cliped but Paulie got the hump as usual so I contracted out New York to take him out, cost me 50gees to get Phil Leotardo to accept and 25% percent of my Shy business

Personally I think we should take down New York, I will go speak to Tony...

My henchmen are on the case, I asked Silvio and Chrissy to have him cliped but Paulie got the hump as usual so I contracted out New York to take him out, cost me 50gees to get Phil Leotardo to accept and 25% percent of my Shy business

Personally I think we should take down New York, I will go speak to Tony...

Thats a bit strong, i was only gonna wish him luck for his dream move:)

Me mate who's mum works at roots hall told me that he only lives a few roads a way from me! I'm contacting me mate atm to see if she knows! :D

Get shot. Now. He doesn't want to play for us. He's nothing but i scheming little f*ck pig. No loyalty, no decency, only used us as a stepping stone. He's not the type of Low life that i want at my club. He needs to go before he destroys team spirit. The way he's using the press like that - ugh he makes me sick. One of the least professional players i've seen at the club, if not THE least.

Me mate who's mum works at roots hall told me that he only lives a few roads a way from me! I'm contacting me mate atm to see if she knows! :D

He only owns the house he has down my road, and apparently is not living there :(! I thought I was on to a winner there!

Nobody will find Bailey now,just like when he went missing up at Dungcaster.

If he can't take the big games and makes no showing then he's no use to us anyway.But i agree,stick him on the bench,we could abuse the life out of him.

Phone call from Patsy...

turns out there was backup down at the package and shots broke out so somebody has told the Feds and Bailey is now in witness protection.

I am going to have a word with agent Harris my contact at the FBI to see if we cant flush this rat **** out!

Phone call from Patsy...

turns out there was backup down at the package and shots broke out so somebody has told the Feds and Bailey is now in witness protection.

I am going to have a word with agent Harris my contact at the FBI to see if we cant flush this rat **** out!

This would make a great series on TBTV, you should get a script drawn up!!;)

From hero to zero in no time at all..

Just to add another dimension to this... Has anyone thought why it might be his dream move? Is it 'his dream move' because it's the club he's longed to play at, or is it his 'dream move' to get away from this club?

Anyway, although Nicky is doing himself no favours, I would like to thank him for the year he gave us last year, and if he was to leave us, all the best. No one can take last season away from him; he was a revelation.

Every footballer wants to play at the highest possible league they can, so who can deny him that? He's just gone the completely wrong about it, which is a shame for him.

Late coming into this thread. Taxi for Bailey...............

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Been a great player for Southend but if his head is elsewhere then he needs to move on.

Back