• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

Sky Sports don't just make stuff up. Why would they? Do you think anyone other than fans of Southend and Charlton are interested in this. His agent will have given them the story.

I tend to agree with Beefy on this ..leaked by his agent to keep Charlton's interest up.

Its just that alot of people on here say they would never boo someone in a Southend shirt playing for us.

There's a massive difference between someone getting booed because an individual happens to think that they aren't good enough and getting booed for showing the complete lack of respect for the Club, it's fans and the contract that he signed twelve months ago. Bailey is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Bailey will and SHOULD be booed, for the sake of a good positive atmosphere i suggest Ron tells him to stay in his little ginger house tomorrow with his little ginger nuts, the ginger tosser!!!!

No ginger people were harmed in this posting, only Bailey lookalikes

He was involved as of yesterday, but methinks he might be worming his way out of it.

I suppose we saw it coming. He threw his toys out the pram at Barnet when we went for him as well. Least we can rely on Clarkey to get on with it.

Betcha he won't even be on the bench tomorrow. Good riddance.

he probably won't, which is a disgrace in itself. he's forced the situation now so that Tilly won't want to play him, knowing that apart from anything else, it will over-shadow everything else and poison the atmosphere on the first day of the season.

Bailey should look up at Barry Fry in the Directors Box tomorrow (if Bailey's head is right enough to allow him to make it to the match, the poor little flower) and be warned of the danger of thinking that the grass is always greener.

Some dream moves turn into nightmares.

I hope if and when he goes to Charlton he rots on the bench or in the reserves.

Speculation about a player getting interest/offer from a club from a higher league will do nothing for Baileys performances if previous evidence on this sort of thing is anything to go by.

Ofcourse a player wants to play at the highest possible level its called ambition, unfortunately its the team they currently play for that will suffer as a result.

If Baileys heart isnt in it anymore, then as good a player as he is I am sure his performance on the pitch will suffer as a result........hopefully thats a hat trick tomorrow then Nicky...

And remember the fans that have supported you....we do pay your wages at the end of the day so whether you want to move or not, its SUFC money that goes in your bank account at this moment in time!!

Bailey should look up at Barry Fry in the Directors Box tomorrow (if Bailey's head is right enough to allow him to make it to the match, the poor little flower) and be warned of the danger of thinking that the grass is always greener.

Some dream moves turn into nightmares.

Someone else to give stick tomorrow, forgot about him!!

Just two final thoughts on this for me -

- One, I think Tilly may have seen this coming with Baileys form for "sulking" so i wouldnt be surprised if he has got a cm lined up if he goes
- Also, i am pleased in some ways that he has come out at the start of the month as it means we have 22 days with which to negotiate and get a decent fee for him

Just two final thoughts on this for me -

- One, I think Tilly may have seen this coming with Baileys form for "sulking" so i wouldnt be surprised if he has got a cm lined up if he goes
- Also, i am pleased in some ways that he has come out at the start of the month as it means we have 22 days with which to negotiate and get a decent fee for him

If this had happened a month ago I would agree with you, the timing couldn't be worse!

Frankly, I would be happy to chip into a "stick the ******* in the stands for two seasons and sod the transfer fee" fund.

Back