• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another player I thought we could of signed was Liam Kelly. Oldham captain. By reports he is going to sign for Orient who are put in a bid for him.
Orient are going to have a useful squad with the players they have signed.

I am getting rather worried about our lack of signings.

Another player I thought we could of signed was Liam Kelly. Oldham captain. By reports he is going to sign for Orient who are put in a bid for him.
Orient are going to have a useful squad with the players they have signed.

I am getting rather worried about our lack of signings.

They are also looking at Wordsworth rumour has it.

I hadn't heard of that. Hmmmm They certainly seem to be able to sign players they are after but we cannot!!

Let him go, we will get a fee and let's face it, as much as he is a talented player he is injured more than he plays. Let's not pretend this season will be any different.

Let him go, we will get a fee and let's face it, as much as he is a talented player he is injured more than he plays. Let's not pretend this season will be any different.

Especially if we sign Moussa too, he hasn't had the best of luck with injuries. I would rather we went for Knott than Moussa.

Where did the Wordsworth info come from? He is a talented player on his day however he is rather injury prone I agree.

Where did the Wordsworth info come from? He is a talented player on his day however he is rather injury prone I agree.

Jonny Stokes, Orient supporting member of this board, posted it on the other thread about Wordsworth.

Last edited:
I've been informed that we could expect one signing, possibly two this coming week.

No names or positions have been said to me, but I'd guess at Nicky Clark being one of them.

Don't know how true it is, we will have to wait and see.

I've been informed that we could expect one signing, possibly two this coming week.

No names or positions have been said to me, but I'd guess at Nicky Clark being one of them.

Which is pretty much what Rigsby said in post 467 of this thread so here's hoping.

I've been informed by a reliable source that when we do make a signing some people will still whine and complain that we haven't made enough signings the lack of quality we can't compete with anyone and the end of the world is fast approching...

I've been informed by a reliable source that when we do make a signing some people will still whine and complain that we haven't made enough signings the lack of quality we can't compete with anyone and the end of the world is fast approching...

Source?.......

May have already been mentioned but Rueben Reid out of contract at Plymouth and with them not being promoted lots of rumours about him going. Will end up in L1 most likely- if we are really looking at the likes of Lee Novak then maybe we can afford...more likely to end up at Bristol Rovers or someone remotely in SW I suspect..

I'd be really disappointed if Wordsworth were to go, after us only seeing glimpses of what he has to offer.

All speculation I realise, but If we were to land the barnet technician from Scotland, then I could see those two working well together. That is of course based on limited views of Clark online and what we've seen of Wordsworth last season.

Back