• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jason Williams signs for a year.

Pointless. This boy has never shown enough for a league two side.

I wonder if Phil Brown would be interested in Jose Baxter, the attacking midfield player, released by Sheffield United. He is a lively and skilful player but his off-field attitude has apparently been less than professional. I seem to recall he had a good game against Southend last season. He is 24 years old.

We certainly need more creativity and goal scoring from mid-field.

I wonder if Phil Brown would be interested in Jose Baxter, the attacking midfield player, released by Sheffield United. He is a lively and skilful player but his off-field attitude has apparently been less than professional. I seem to recall he had a good game against Southend last season. He is 24 years old.

i don't personally think we need any more attacking midfielders. What we need is to keep the ones we have injury free over the season.

David Worrall has turned down the club's latest contract offer according to the Echo. Not really a surprise at all. Now we can definitely move on for a replacement. Bury or Millwall expected to be his next port of call. Bye and thanks Mr Worrall.

David Worrall has turned down the club's latest contract offer according to the Echo. Not really a surprise at all. Now we can definitely move on for a replacement. Bury or Millwall expected to be his next port of call. Bye and thanks Mr Worrall.

Yep, s'long Dave. Next, please.

Millwall, urm, aren't they down south Wozza! So much for wanting to move back closer to his family. Can't blame him for leaving, another player that PB has fallen out with etc . Shame though, defo out best wide attacking option in my opinion.

Believe he's facing a long drugs ban?

I put the story up on the 'Wozza' thread. Well, at Millwall, he is 'that' much closer to the north, with trains or planes from London. Anyway, another one crossed off...........looks like a good clear out.......though I'd rather see players I don't value much leaving. PB certainly won't have to do the same job as Paul Sturrock when he arrived but it does look like a major reconstruction. Must have been done before but what about a thread on the relative strengths and weaknesses of recent managers and their signings?

I see that fleetwood have signed 3 players today in addition to others already signed.

I have a feeling it will be last minute.com as always

I see that fleetwood have signed 3 players today in addition to others already signed.

I have a feeling it will be last minute.com as always

One being Aaron Holloway who I would have here in a flash.

Out of interest 18 players signed to our league in the last 2 weeks. Two thirds were on frees. Brown clearly stated we are going in early this year, so won't be long now before we join the race. Fleetwood seem to need a bit of an overhaul

and have now signed 6 including Bolger

Which rose tinted brigade. The fools who think sacking a manger will solve all their clubs problems.

Those that think PB can do no wrong, that think he has the dressing room, that think he didn't want to go to Bolton, that think tactically he is aware

Back