• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There's so little competition, he was pitiful in the FA Cup Final last weekend.

Agree, although I'd still take him over Stones who is quite honestly the most overrated footballer I think I've ever seen. Attempts to play from the back so he's clearly good enough for Barcelona according to Alan Hanson, despite being an accident waiting to happen.

Agree, although I'd still take him over Stones who is quite honestly the most overrated footballer I think I've ever seen. Attempts to play from the back so he's clearly good enough for Barcelona according to Alan Hanson, despite being an accident waiting to happen.

Agree with that! Definitely! Although I worry when I see John stones in the starting line up

Haha! Same train of thought at the same moment!

I've never rated Alan Hanson's opinion on anything. José Mourinho, however, bid in excess of £25 million and kept going back for Stones, unsuccessfully. I rate Mourinho's opinon so Stones must have something. I started off thinking this thread was so far off-topic it needed a prod, instead I've made it worse. Ho hum.

Billy Knott has been released from Bradford.

Is a local lad (Canvey) and a very good player. Would take him here in a heartbeat.

Billy Knott has been released from Bradford.

Is a local lad (Canvey) and a very good player. Would take him here in a heartbeat.

Sounds like the type of player that will just String us along & Knot sign a contract.

He's a very good player, he always makes a nooseance of himself in and around the box. Mind you, everyone knows he will be hanging around for a better deal elsewhere!

I'm trying to think of a funny sentence that uses "round-turn and two half-hitches" ...but I'm struggling....

There are approx 330 names of different knots...that should see us over the weekend - or until CP returns! At it lads!!

Can we get back on topic please, these puns are getting really tiresome and worse than a post by mrsblue.

Back