• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
For me, it was never a binary early renewal or complete boycott. I won't renew but I will still buy a match day ticket if we are able to field a team next season.
I've reached the point where I seriously doubt we will survive and it's become a question of economics. I wouldn't pay in full in advance for a car that a dealer wasn't sure he could supply and I've got to stage were I feel the same about next season.

Is this really all we can come up with when it’s so divisive.
I’ve said this many times before. Let’s employ a private detective for a couple of weeks to track Ron Martin in all lawful ways possible. We’ll learn a lot more about our common enemy that way.
The man loves secrecy. The man loves silence. Let’s blow all that out of the water. A good private detective will know all the legal ins and outs of how to operate.

I’ve said this many times before. Let’s employ a private detective for a couple of weeks to track Ron Martin in all lawful ways possible. We’ll learn a lot more about our common enemy that way.
The man loves secrecy. The man loves silence. Let’s blow all that out of the water. A good private detective will know all the legal ins and outs of how to operate.
I wouldn't be opposed. Not sure what the fan groups would think though.

Remember, he needs the club to get his dream,

That was true 5/10/15 years ago, but I don’t believe it is now.

If we cease to exist, he still can (and will) build that housing estate.

The only thing that can stop it happening, is Ron himself.

We don’t need a PI, we need a forensic accountant.

I’ve never understood how all of Ron’s companies can operate at a loss, yet he lives in a mansion, has flash cars and month-long holidays.

Where does he get his income from?

I’ve never understood how all of Ron’s companies can operate at a loss, yet he lives in a mansion, has flash cars and month-long holidays.

We don't even need that. We just need one of those on the inside to grab that whistle and blow it. There will be a number of people inside that will have plenty of ammo to bury the muppet. But I do appreciate it's a tough thing to do. Especially if you are one of many owed significant sums.

Fair play, glad to hear the club did indeed follow through with it.

Strange nothing was ever published regarding either the draw itself or the winners though.
It’s like winning the lottery: you need to keep the winners anonymous otherwise they’ll be flooded with people wanting seats in a box or to touch the signed shirt.

Also with GDPR I’d suggest you probably play safe and seek the winners’ permission before announcing their names.

Credit.

Let’s say he doesn’t provide any answers, even in the build up to the first game of the season. Do you then still buy your season ticket anyways? Do you buy them every match, and therefore it costs more in the long run? Or does it then become a boycott?
I refuse to answer your questions. Apparently there are loads of Ron's fanboys and spies on here who will pass this information on to him. Then he will know whether or not I'm bluffing!

Back