• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wingers

Derek Woodley on the right and John McKinven on the left played a lot of games together in the 60s .

Woodley was sheer pace - never got his shorts dirty even on the wettest muddiest pitches and we called him Brylcreem Boy as he never had a hair out of place. He was my first Blues idol!
They were our wingers when I first started following in 1965. Woodley was known as 'Ada' as he was so concerned about his appearance.

Just seen Weston’s cross for Daggers v Maidstone and it was delicious.

Any danger we can have a winger who can cross a ball anytime soon?

Tbf, Weston has played wingback for daggers for a lot of the time and he has excelled there. He would suit us big time. Difference is, they have strikers who can score goals and have great movement.

Tbf, Weston has played wingback for daggers for a lot of the time and he has excelled there. He would suit us big time. Difference is, they have strikers who can score goals and have great movement.
Movement off the ball is always key. You know your watching lower league football when there isnt any movement.... seems such a simple thing, but i guess it isnt.

Back