• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wingers

I am sure most of us considered him just an average League 2 player when he was with us but he is way better than anyone we have now, he is a key player for Daggers.
It’s true about Myles Weston, he’s a key member of the Daggers squad and perhaps the National League is his level.
The one player that sticks out in my memory has got to be Peter (Spud) Taylor. He was at the start of his career when he made our 1st team, I think maybe 16 years of age. The manager of the day, could have been Ted Fenton was very protective of his very young age and would try and protect him as much as possible from fullback’s that were ‘cloggers’. Spud was always keen to get around his back and deliver a cross. As we know he went on to have an illustrious career.

It’s true about Myles Weston, he’s a key member of the Daggers squad and perhaps the National League is his level.
The one player that sticks out in my memory has got to be Peter (Spud) Taylor. He was at the start of his career when he made our 1st team, I think maybe 16 years of age. The manager of the day, could have been Ted Fenton was very protective of his very young age and would try and protect him as much as possible from fullback’s that were ‘cloggers’. Spud was always keen to get around his back and deliver a cross. As we know he went on to have an illustrious career.
Arthur Rowley was the manager at the time .

We haven’t had a decent winger since Francis Laurent and obviously this is the reason we are not scoring goals. Apart from JCR I cannot remember another decent winger in the last 20 years. Anyone got any thoughts?
Yh maybe we can loan in someone like maybe Nicolas pepe in January since arsenal want to sell him come on ron Martin spend the big dough

Back