• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
People must know how frustrated people are waiting for the announcement. Would have much preferred the takeover as soon as possible and come back the next day for season tickets and the next day for shirts.

Really hoping it’s tomorrow. Things seem to be aligning and coming together. And it can’t possibly be another Fri w/e Mon can it?!

Really hoping it’s tomorrow. Things seem to be aligning and coming together. And it can’t possibly be another Fri w/e Mon can it?!
Just think of it like every day is Christmas Eve 🎅 In the last three weeks since the deal was ‘done’ , I have had that Xmas Eve feeling every night when going to bed. One day it will be Xmas day and we get to open our presents 🎁!!!

Just think of it like every day is Christmas Eve 🎅 In the last three weeks since the deal was ‘done’ , I have had that Xmas Eve feeling every night when going to bed. One day it will be Xmas day and we get to open our presents 🎁!!!
What out for Scrooge, Spartacus and the like on the TV listings, it might just be the indicator we are waiting for.

Ron Martin car not been on his drive for over 10 days now. Maybe he has gone away and they are waiting for his return that's the only logical thing I can think off as they said all agreed just with lawyers then the National league jumped but no one mentioned Ron the rat holding it up again just a thought.

Ron Martin car not been on his drive for over 10 days now. Maybe he has gone away and they are waiting for his return that's the only logical thing I can think off as they said all agreed just with lawyers then the National league jumped but no one mentioned Ron the rat holding it up again just a thought.
I think it is out of Ron’s hands now. The waiting goes on but for once I believe it is not the rat on the handbrake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back