• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add, after "shirtgate" yesterday you can be sure as eggs are eggs that any information is on lockdown. The club have plans for when it does happen and it is their right to do it as they wish.

And COSU deserve our respect and a huge amount of goodwill from us the fans in just letting them get on with it as they see fit for now. Saviours, simple as that.

They wouldn't need to put any dates on it so I don't see why an update isn't possible. If it's been completed by lawyers and awaiting NL approval then I don't see why that couldn't be said just to keep those who don't come on here up to date. They talked about wanting better communication with fans and I feel like they're missing a trick here.
No dates on it?

The good people of SZ would of course totally accept that and it would completely calm everything down as they all, to a man, totally understand that these things take time and that patience is a virtue.

No dates on it?

The good people of SZ would of course totally accept that and it would completely calm everything down as they all, to a man, totally understand that these things take time and that patience is a virtue.
The good people of SZ accepted it when back in December we were told “ownership will formally transfer in early 2024.”

The good people of SZ then accepted it when we were told start of April that it would be late April.

The good people of SZ then accepted it when Ron told us would be wrapped up by the end of June.

Etc etc

Don't, just Don't, you will have @* ORM * all over this like a bad rash.
Did I ever tell you the first time I got into a canoe and asked for instructions on how to move?

Or the married hungry cannibals stuck on a desert island? The husband was a bit upset when forced to kill his wife but in the end he was glad he ate her.

The good people of SZ accepted it when back in December we were told “ownership will formally transfer in early 2024.”

The good people of SZ then accepted it when we were told start of April that it would be late April.

The good people of SZ then accepted it when Ron told us would be wrapped up by the end of June.

Etc etc

Don't forget change to Labour at SSC. The changes they made, rightly or wrongly, were significant. Although it did cost us a further delay at crucial time, it could have been far worse.

Etc etc
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or shooting me down in flames...

There's been discussion about Southend United on the current live Council meeting stream. Haven't caught much of it but the bit I heard was about "returning the Jones Memorial bit".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back