• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sort of assessment is why we and dozens of other club end up with bad owners.
Yes ron was i bad owner in the end .The thing with Ron was he over reached his budget Spent more than he could afford .Took out loan after loan And that was his and our pitfall . I guess the same thing has happened to Woking .

Yes ron was i bad owner in the end .The thing with Ron was he over reached his budget Spent more than he could afford .Took out loan after loan And that was his and our pitfall . I guess the same thing has happened to Woking .
He also is an appallingly bad businessman and failed to deliver anything to help the club, and saddled the club with millions of wasted personal and other business expenses and debts.

Or I look at it, he’s a liar who caused many companies and workers pain and grief, when all they did was work for him and expected to be paid on time
I would never wish anyone ill, but just wish he would go away and let the club start again
In a sadistic way, I would love to read his autobiography on how he thought the world was against him.
The man is a liar of the highest order, I had the displeasure of working with Robert Maxwell for many years, and the rat is a smaller version , except he got a lifeline with COSU, and trust me he will have money tucked away so don’t feel sorry or say he’s a bad businessman when he won’t worry about about where the next dinner is coming from.
Stupid, nieve maybe but end of the day a liar who has been caught out

Or I look at it, he’s a liar who caused many companies and workers pain and grief, when all they did was work for him and expected to be paid on time
I would never wish anyone ill, but just wish he would go away and let the club start again
In a sadistic way, I would love to read his autobiography on how he thought the world was against him.
The man is a liar of the highest order, I had the displeasure of working with Robert Maxwell for many years, and the rat is a smaller version , except he got a lifeline with COSU, and trust me he will have money tucked away so don’t feel sorry or say he’s a bad businessman when he won’t worry about about where the next dinner is coming from.
Stupid, nieve maybe but end of the day a liar who has been caught out
Hmmm…..does Ron have a boat and some slippy shoes ?

He also plugged it

17th June
9th April
26th March
3rd March
24th February

So not as many plugs as there have been rumoured ‘tomorrow is the day’s
So there was a big gap until just before last month shortly before it was announced that the council had come to an agreement/ron and COSU come to an agreement. And another sizeable gap to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back