• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new signings and a big commitment from Gus with a contract extension, plus an unhampered pre-season so far, should be a sign that it's very close. Justin did speak to the playing staff when he was over here last week, so some reassuring/exciting words would have been communicated, I'm sure.

Whether it happens this weekend remains to be seen, but regardless of that........it is very, very close.

If we have to wait a couple of days longer then so be it. I'm cool, I'm calm, and I'm confident that it's coming.
I would imagine Justin talking to the playing staff was very well received.
This is their lively hood so it will be difficult not to have this in the back of their minds, and potentially in the forefront of their wife’s/partners mind which could mean home life isn’t as pleasant as it might be

The analogy I’d use is right now we’re waiting for that nice shiny new package from Amazon we’ve been looking forward to. Whereas before we’ve been waiting for test results from the Dr we’ve been dreading.

One is definitely more preferable than the other of course, doesn’t mean we aren’t still anxiously looking at the door waiting for the bell to ring though.
Exactly this. Nobody wants a STD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back