• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Doubt we'll have a 10k max capacity allowed at the Hall by then.
i think we still can have a 10k capacity. I had a look at the ground for the charity friendly around a month ago. its only in block Y where theres broken seats. The capacity of the ground is probably still around 11,500 as they can use that part for segrigation.

Normally its the council that sets the limit on games which imo is stupid. If the ground can hold it then use it. Also know theres complications with the safety certificate atm but not actually sure what those are. Im hopeful getting the screen in like they discussed at the Condortium event and getting the ground up to capacity are high up on the Consortiums list. Will have to wait and see.

i think we still can have a 10k capacity. I had a look at the ground for the charity friendly around a month ago. its only in block Y where theres broken seats. The capacity of the ground is probably still around 11,500 as they can use that part for segrigation.

Normally its the council that sets the limit on games which imo is stupid. If the ground can hold it then use it. Also know theres complications with the safety certificate atm but not actually sure what those are. Im hopeful getting the screen in like they discussed at the Condortium event and getting the ground up to capacity are high up on the Consortiums list. Will have to wait and see.
Think its to do with the Safety license, i may be wrong but I dont think were allowed to hold more than 10. The consortium did mention that they will weigh up wether renewing or rennovating to increase will be a viable option or not

Think its to do with the Safety license, i may be wrong but I dont think were allowed to hold more than 10. The consortium did mention that they will weigh up wether renewing or rennovating to increase will be a viable option or not
i cant see a reason why they cant just cover over block Y and let blues fans have Z NF and NE. I think if we pusherd for it the council would give us it. Just being difficult imo

Back