• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of 'Musical' interpretation let's hope for :

The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow there'll be sun
Just thinking about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow 'til there's none
Second only to ‘I know a song that’ll get on your nerves’, in the irritating song stakes!

Hi Hooly, Nice to see your name in pe- season ( we all hope!) For others here on SZ , Hooley and I travel together from Maldon to watch and support the mighty Shrimpers with Pride and Passion.
I have not put too much comment on this thread because I am mentally sick and tired of it all, drained ,and worried for what tomorrow will bring.
Hoping to get rid of you know who forever tomorrow, to put an end to all of our Misery.

A little harsh, Hooly isn't that bad. Almost, but not quite...............:Happy:

Last edited:
I know everyone is bored , but could we please keep this thread open for “takeover news “
Much appreciated from a non moderator. Thank you 🙏

There is no news, hopefully we will get some for tomorrow, and it will be good news.

From what I've been told we are not the only ones in the dark when it comes to the finer details of what is going on, the majority of people in the club seem not to know either.

I ****in hate you ronald martin you lying narcissist....what is actually wrong with you ? You are a short while from driving this fantastic club into oblivion. Its not the council ..the after effects of the pandemic or any other excusec..its YOU and your incompetence..this club gos i so wish you and your house of cards built on greed gos as well ...

Do any of the ITK’s have any idea as to how things are progressing etc or a feeling as to what the outcome may be? Worried reading @Medway Blue post yesterday re being grateful if we have a club to plan pre season for although I know this is a very protective stance in preparation for the worst

The trust have a lot to answer for right now. Leaving us without a fighting voice in this absolute crucial time is nothing other than shambolic!

This wasn’t the way we should have gone down, absolutely hate how this has all turned out.
I think we fail to appreciate the huge efforts being put in behind the scenes with the focus on what can move the dial. I believe, for example, ST are meeting with David Burton-Sampson (candidate Southend West & Leigh) today. Only one thing but don't take lack of news for lack of activity.

Do any of the ITK’s have any idea as to how things are progressing etc or a feeling as to what the outcome may be? Worried reading @Medway Blue post yesterday re being grateful if we have a club to plan pre season for although I know this is a very protective stance in preparation for the worst
I understand some headway was made yesterday and they’re meeting again today. No idea what the outcome will be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back