• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they could accept the deal and then after another few months of DD the deal could still fail to be accepted.

It's almost like COSU are the only part of this transaction who actually care if the club carries on. More free flats for the council if it falls through and more for the Martins in general.
We care about the club. I am pursuing this course of action because it’s the one that, if it works, actually helps the club. The deal needs to work, get through planning, achieve funding, and actually start to be delivered before COSU see a penny. Without a deal that works in reality not just on paper, they could end up with control of a club with no assets and no way of achieving financial sustainability.

We care about the club. I am pursuing this course of action because it’s the one that, if it works, actually helps the club. The deal needs to work, get through planning, achieve funding, and actually start to be delivered before COSU see a penny. Without a deal that works in reality not just on paper, they could end up with control of a club with no assets and no way of achieving financial sustainability.
Very fair response. Jokes aside (and we need a bit of light hearted humour or we'll all go insane after putting up with this for years), fully appreciate the updates and the will to get a deal through that benefits the club and the community.

I thank you from all Zoners for joining us and keeping us in the picture.

But is it likely?

Daily would be calm, things here are different every hour.It
It is just frustration and mental torture that we all have to live through with this fiasco.

When will it ever end, it's been going on 20 odd years,

I well remember myself and @Smiffy meeting with the cretin at least 15 years ago listening to the rats bollocks chat. We both walked away saying the bloke is a tosser then.

It is just frustration and mental torture that we all have to live through with this fiasco.

When will it ever end, it's been going on 20 odd years,

I well remember myself and @Smiffy meeting with the cretin at least 15 years ago listening to the rats bollocks chat. We both walked away saying the bloke is a tosser then.
It will end Friday ...... just don't know which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back