• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with me this year.

We shared some really good designs for next season.

Better, than last season. That's all we heard.

Have to wait and See.

I've have noticed that Gillingham have been promoted with Macron in the terms of bespoke. Hope it's the same with us.
pretty sure Tom said new kits were already being manufactured by Macron ready for release in July.
He didn’t want us (the fans) left short again this season. Although a lot of it probably depends on COSU taking over - Macron won’t want to be taking risks again and pulling the plug like last season

He's also a member of the consortium

Gary lockett as well, both existing board member and consortium member. A few potential conflicts of interests that need to be managed
I agree with you about existing Board members and the Consortium, maybe a few modest issues , but how the heck do you live with being the CEO of our Club whilst supporting winding it up , wheres the moral Compass on that if nothing else?

I agree with you about existing Board members and the Consortium, maybe a few modest issues , but how the heck do you live with being the CEO of our Club whilst supporting winding it up , wheres the moral Compass on that if nothing else?
Depends if you’re trying to flush out a rat or not, I suppose…

Tom Lawrence was only a board member for site services He also got them to sponsor our shirts And all was going will .Until that rat did what he did best balls it up

He’d recuse himself from any discussion but I don’t think this would get to the board in the first place.

Their position is also a defensive one. They aren’t instigating the petitions but joining existing ones.

I don't think you need to worry about Tom either he has done a lot for our club So stop knocking him.
So presumably you are ok with Tom our own CEO being a Director of a Company strongly involved and party to a winding up order against us
He’d recuse himself from any discussion but I don’t think this would get to the board in the first place.

Their position is also a defensive one. They aren’t instigating the petitions but joining existing ones.
Thats a very kind and generous position from you but in my view tends to whitewash the matter and Toms untenable position, best he resigns from PG asap

I still struggle to understand how Tom Lawrence remains an active Non Exec Director of PG site services according to the Govt website

Ive never heard of a club CEO aligning with a Company to wind the club up.

The position is not tenable surely in any circumstance ? Have the Trust enquired about this?
This is the first we're hearing about it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back