• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how tomorrow pans out..

At the end of the day. Ron, jack etc all want money and will have invested in real terms of planning and DD etc.

The council want houses and be seen to be the saviours in assisting the club.

The consortium want to be the new owners.

I know people claim that Ron doesn't want to sell but at this point it's far easier for him that this deal goes through than the club collapsing and It all crashing down. The backlash would be huge.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a positive day.

Let's see how tomorrow pans out..

At the end of the day. Ron, jack etc all want money and will have invested in real terms of planning and DD etc.

The council want houses and be seen to be the saviours in assisting the club.

The consortium want to be the new owners.

I know people claim that Ron doesn't want to sell but at this point it's far easier for him that this deal goes through than the club collapsing and It all crashing down. The backlash would be huge.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a positive day.
Yeah all parties need this

JUST GET IT DONE

So how many parts of this DD was there Ithought there was 4 independance parts if so part 3 comes in this week we have been lead to beleve So what is the final part .And how so will that be known ????
Market/Property=Cortland and Cushman Wakefield.
Financial=31Ten.
Legal=Gowling WLG.
External Audit=The Council's external auditors.

The final part will be signing off by the councils external auditors. How long that takes? Nobody knows. Hopefully they are ready and set to go, and the council will tell them it's extremely urgent due to time constraints. Hopefully they have already done the parts that have come in so far.

Have they had the legal and market financial Those words are banned back yet if they haven’t would it be tight to get the deal done before the 26th considering it’s been quoted the audit takes 2 weeks

Market/Property=Cortland and Cushman Wakefield.
Financial=31Ten.
Legal=Gowling WLG.
External Audit=The Council's external auditors.

The final part will be signing off by the councils external auditors. How long that takes? Nobody knows. Hopefully they are ready and set to go, and the council will tell them it's extremely urgent due to time constraints. Hopefully they have already done the parts that have come in so far.

Here's an interesting webpage from 4 years ago. Clearly Gowling WLG should be in the perfect position to judge the DD on the legal side having worked with the council and the club for so long:

If we do get rid of Ron I think we need to make note of the date and each year have a supporters meat-up. BBQ, drinks, bomb fire, burn and effigy of Ron to celebrate.

Just an idea. But I do think it should be celebrated yearly.
I like the idea of having a pre-season event every year where we commemorate the cleanup of RH by fans. Could raise money for the trust, SUCET, etc.

For someone who 'fuc*ing loves the club '(?), but hasn't contributed sweet F.A into it for over a year & owes a fortune to countless creditors, yet has the funds to pay for the Councils D.D, words fail me?.
If he didnt have the funds to pay that then we would be in even more of a mess so at least he is paying these ones for now. Doesnt excuse not paying the others though at all.

For someone who 'fuc*ing loves the club '(?), but hasn't contributed sweet F.A into it for over a year & owes a fortune to countless creditors, yet has the funds to pay for the Councils D.D, words fail me?.
Just sums up the Man and his son completely. The DD and planning benefit them hugely hence they pay, the club was just a play thing they could use as leverage to obtain planning permission.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the man for what he and his family have put everyone associated with the club through over many years now, but I do hope for the sake of the club this get approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back