• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

It's slipping - wed afternoon it was expected on Friday.
Thing is this is just the original single interview we already knew about where he mentions by Monday now published as a news story. Same original source. So to coin a phrase nothing has changed at all. Surprised therefore the article generates any change of opinion in any direction..

As others have alluded, it makes you wonder how much of this is about the business transaction itself, and how much it's about staying in the public eye.

No doubt Ratman and Jack are loving the attention. Once this is over they are yesterday's news.

As others have alluded, it makes you wonder how much of this is about the business transaction itself, and how much it's about staying in the public eye.

No doubt Ratman and Jack are loving the attention. Once this is over they are yesterday's news.
They will be in the public eye until the £20m is paid over to Cosu.

I think they could always sell the club separately, from their side its less about the attention (= notoriety) and more about the leverage.

(the other side, of course, is at the same time a buyer would find the club on its own somewhat unattractive given the effective price due to clearing external creditors)

I can't see why the consortium paid or settled the debts this week if Ron hadn't agreed to separate the deal. But the longer this goes on the more I'm starting to worry he has gone back on his word
That’s my thoughts to why agree hots with the council if he wasn’t letting cosu takeover but then again this is Ron

So the head of the council said the take over should be on monday He really did not beleve this as Ron said so It must have been a lie as Rons lips were moving

Back