• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

2024-06-26T111639Z_165299705_RC2XI8A9B4QM_RTRMADP_3_USA-ASSANGE-AUSTRALIA-1719405980.jpg

HAd our first dip of the summer yesterday in La Mire (locally ) aka Savian plage .Iit was good buit colder than in Spain .But one good thing about learning to swim in SOS is that afterwards you can swim pretty much anywhere.,:Smile:
Excellent, Mrs MG and me like to swim a few times a week, all year, off Thorpers; always check water quality before.
And it is, finally, a manifesto pledge of all main parties to get to grips with the water companies and stop the discharges.
The invigoration from a cold dip MUST, imo, be good for one's body (if not swallowed!).

Excellent, Mrs MG and me like to swim a few times a week, all year, off Thorpers; always check water quality before.
And it is, finally, a manifesto pledge of all main parties to get to grips with the water companies and stop the discharges.

The invigoration from a cold dip MUST, imo, be good for one's body (if not swallowed!).
That's good.Remember going for a dip. in a rented airbB6 B in Thope bay many moons ago now and the landord (who was a postie., was sunning himself on the beach at the time said he wouldn't go for aswim there.:Winking: .Water was fine btw.

Loving this warm spell of weather we’re currently enjoying.

We’re lucky enough to live in Cornwall & have come back to Essex for the weekend to visits relatives & it’s certainly more sticky & humid here
IMG_0753.jpeg

I had a half decent pizza in The Hoy and Helmet last night.

The new outside dining area is a bit like being eating somewhere cheap on the Med.

The giant outside TV has gone - apparently a part broke but I wonder if it was removed because it was a magnet for troublemakers....

I've just renewed my contract until the end of the year. That's the good bit.

The bad bit is the project manager is staying on too. She's probably the worst project manager I've ever worked with. It's actually exasperating.

Saw Alfie Boe at the Cliffs Pavilion last night. Not too sure what I was expecting, but it was certainly not a five piece rock band and two rock chick backing singers. Apart from one Les Mis song, he was entirely rock orientated, pretty handy on a guitar, and very good at it. An enjoyable surprise to say the least.

Alfie.jpg

Back