• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

U certainly have green fingers ,looks great !
I would absolutely love to take the kudos for our garden, but my main skill is the ability to sit on my backside in the arbour (below) and take photos of all of Mrs RHB's work. She is way better as a gardener than she is remembering some of the Southend players names!

Bench.jpg

Our garden.jpg

Saw Espanyol beat Cartagena 3-0 earñier in their last home game of La Segunda.The bad news is they've missed out on an automatic promotion spot but the good news is that top scorer Martin Braihwaite;who scoresd the 2nd today, is availble fot the playoffs aince he hasn't been selected for Denmark in Germany . :Winking:

My contract was up on the 23rd July and there was no prospect of extension because I had reached the 90 week engagement limit at the bank.

My boss has just called to say he seeking an extension until November at which point I can take three months of and then be engaged on another contract.

I was planning to take some time off anyway so this is win win for me. The only downer is that we are moving to three days in the office soon but that would have still been a win pre pandemic and I am not sure working remotely is doing me much good anyway.

Back