• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Got the second most important tickets of the year to me.

Falling in Reverse are touring the UK for the first time and I managed to get tickets! 🤘🏻🎸

Now just need the most important ones to come in. Fingers crossed all goes well this week and season card info gets released.

Had an operation on my Dupuytren's contracture of my right hand about 5 weeks ago. Had the left done last year. The wounds involving 28 stitches have now healed. Now on to the lifetime of physio. Pain slowly subsiding and I can start to bend my fingers. Should the season start I should be able to clap, something I've missed being able to do for ages. You do the clapping motion but because your hands are like claws there is no sound. Really looking forward to this. COYBB.

Live football is not over for some! Saw Espanyol win through the second leg of their sf playoff games against Sporting Gijon last night ,0-0 in front of 30,600 spectators at Cornella.Roll on the 2 Final legs of the plays offs away at Oviedo on Sunday and at home on the 23rd. Yesterday was a nice apperitive for the Euros. :Smile:

Last edited:
Back