• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

We had a 6-1 at Kings Langley :thumbsup: Lovely little clubhouse there, place had a good feel to it.

Although we stayed dry during the game we got absolutely drenched walking back to the car though :thumbdown:

£3.20 for a pint as well. They were disapponted with the 164 attendance but hey ho. I retweeted the goal.

£3.20 for a pint as well. They were disapponted with the 164 attendance but hey ho. I retweeted the goal.

Only 101 at our game. But we saw club history - first time Kings have ever made it to the 2nd Qualifying Round! Sporting Bengal are only Essex Senior League so (a) don't have many fans to bring and (b) aren't very good.

Southend United before everything of course, but I do enjoy my occasional jaunts to non-league games. Especially when you can have a beer while watching the match!

Ooof. Usually around £100 for the four of us in St Albans. I think this year we have the woman who plays Samantha Janus' sister in EastEnders. Grant Mitchell two years and ago and the angry fella who was also on Strictly last year. Clearly it's a well worn path from Walford to Snorbans.

I get Simon Webbe from Blue and Ashleigh Butler with her canine sidekick Pudsey (who?) :sad: Still, keeps the wife happy.

We've got Gok Wan & Brian Conley this year at the Cliffs. Just got to find some little kids to take with us as ours (youngest 39) refuse to go anymore, don't know why.

We've got Gok Wan & Brian Conley this year at the Cliffs. Just got to find some little kids to take with us as ours (youngest 39) refuse to go anymore, don't know why.

Each to their own. I would pay good money to ensure that I'm never in the same room as Gok Wan.

Each to their own. I would pay good money to ensure that I'm never in the same room as Gok Wan.

You reach a point in life where you are less choosy than previously. And I don't intend to be in the same room, just the auditorium. This is provided we can get some stray kids otherwise the deal is off.

Bought 3 pantomime tickets at Northampton.....£82 :stunned:

Still, half the price of the MK one but I don't get to see her from Game On who's now in EastEnders. :sad:

It's £17 for Bolton's panto and you get Keith Chegwin. They know their audience as were advertising it at Saturday's match.

A meeting that was supposed to run from 9.30 - 2pm finished at 11 as loads of people didn't turn up :thumbsup:

On the downside, I didn't bring my gym kit in as I didn't think I'd have a lunch hour :angry:

Back