• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Daughter started bellringing on Wednesday, as part of DofE, anything to keep her away from the horny teenage lad who's sniffing around.

Oh and last night's dog obedience, Sasha is being put up a group as she's too bright for this group (learns too quickly!)

snuck in the 'last BBQ of the summer' tonight for the family and inlaws - nailed it.

Watching all those wonderful Millwall supporters pouring out of the ground well before the end. And being waved off by TBV who were fabulous today.

The excellent attemdence to the Battle of Britian Memorial Servide today, was top draw from both spectator's Veterans & Cadets alike

And no, i'm not Ex RAF, just respect what people did for this country 70+ years ago....

Had a cracking week down at St Mawgan, organised some cracking training for the lads. Also a few good nights out and got bitten by the Rattler on a couple of occasions!

snuck in the 'last BBQ of the summer' tonight for the family and inlaws - nailed it.

Good for you. We had one Friday night, which was nice! I came home from work to find my wife had bought a disposable BBQ, and was already cooking some nice looking lamb chops.

Watching all those wonderful Millwall supporters pouring out of the ground well before the end. And being waved off by TBV who were fabulous today.

I bumped into one yesterday too! I was watching my son play football, and a friend of mine asked how Southend got on. The guy the other side of me then piped up, "you're not a Southend fan are you, I'm a Millwall fan!"

Done a works on line wellbeing thing just now and it reckoned that my physical age is 30. :thumbsup:

Did say I have to increase my physical activity and cut down on my drinking however (and I barely drink?)

Hence it's bollox :smile:

Excellent and very funny bit of Wittering on the Wittertainment Podcast today from Msrs Mayo & Kermode even before any films are reviewed.

Had to take my daughter up toi Birmingham uni opn Saturday so missed the match, I also had a ticket for Peter Hook at the Kentish Town forum which I was going to miss (all my fault for not putting stuff in the home diary (wifes bible). On friday I realised that potters bar tube station is just off the M25 and I could go from there - result made concert and it was great :smile:

This picture of my aeroplane:

plane.jpg

After about 2 years of trying to persuade the rest of the group to get it re-sprayed (the paint was literally flaking off) it's finally happening.

This picture of my aeroplane:

View attachment 4282

After about 2 years of trying to persuade the rest of the group to get it re-sprayed (the paint was literally flaking off) it's finally happening.

It's looking good mate.

Barbie-Pink-plane-aeroplane-_57.jpg

Back