• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Lovely bit of sea bream for dinner after a long day at work, plus a bottle of wine from a grateful client! :smile:

Nice day out at Groombridge Place near Royal Tunbridge Wells. Daddy duties carried out, time for a well earned beer.

They've got some great stuff on this summer, well worth a visit!

Off to Wembley for my 11th consecutive Challenge Cup Final. Few beers, cracking game of RL, more beers, ruby.

My daughter returned from Lakeside with a Ramones tee-shirt. She didn't have a clue who they were. After showing her on youtube I think said shirt will be living in the bottom drawer for a very long time.

My daughter returned from Lakeside with a Ramones tee-shirt. She didn't have a clue who they were. After showing her on youtube I think said shirt will be living in the bottom drawer for a very long time.

And that makes you happy? I know what you mean, I bought mine a Joy Division & a Smiths T-Shirt and she's never worn them. If only they were in pink. :sad:

My bladder. In this hot weather my system is grateful for all the fluid it's given, so no 2.30am jimmy, superb!:thumbsup:

Have you given up on stalking Emma Bunton and switched to AB. Whilst you were away he was busy getting MOM at Sheffield United.

By the way I staid in Manly for a while, much better than Bondi. Plus its an easy ferry ride to the heart of Sydney.

Ha ha Manly was the strong local recommendation but I was on limited time. On the off chance I never go back then if I say Bondi most people would get it. As for Emma Bunton the offer still stands. I see this working in reverse to the AB story so people that never like Emma B will now finally realise that ORM was right all along on her too.

The gypo opposite has just finished a nice new fence so he doesn't have to look at me and vice versa. Ta muchly, saved me having to do it and although it has blocked out a little of our light, its a small price to pay. Now a unfortunate accident with a chainsaw and I'll be over the moon.

Got tickets for the whole family in the ballot for next year's World Athletics Championships - one morning session, two evening sessions. Highlights include men's 400m and 800m finals :smile:

Tickets for the children only £9.58 each too. Bargain.

Southend Bikeathon on Sunday.

Only 26 miles but I enjoy the route around Barling and Wakering.

Back