• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Nice. What do you do?

I have always dreamed of working locally. I hate London but quite like London remuneration.

I'm working for the local electricity company - setting their rates. Mostly statistical and financial analysis. Always imagined I would have to move to Seattle or Portland to get a decent job but got lucky with this one. Pay is more than acceptable and cost of living in rural Oregon is very reasonable.

Bit of afternoon loafing, I managed to secure a Joy Division and a Smiths T-shirt for MK Jnr :thumbsup: My wife will be so thrilled :hilarious:

I've never understood parents dressing kids in T shirts of bans they like.

I'd have grown up in Barry Manilow T shirts if this trend had been around when I was young.

I'm working for the local electricity company - setting their rates. Mostly statistical and financial analysis. Always imagined I would have to move to Seattle or Portland to get a decent job but got lucky with this one. Pay is more than acceptable and cost of living in rural Oregon is very reasonable.

I've got the Water Works. Fancy a trade?

I'd have grown up in Barry Manilow T shirts if this trend had been around when I was young.

And I'd have got Gilbert & Sullivan & The Black & White Minstrels :stunned: Fortunately I have exquisite taste that i am slyly imparting on my offspring, at least until she starts to listen to whatever boyband of the day rules the charts in a few years.

Blimey that would have been awful, my mum probably would have put me in a wham t-shirt!

Jim Reeves would have been my fathers choice. I would have been murdered in the street.

Jim Reeves would have been my fathers choice. I would have been murdered in the street.

Hong Kong is human after all. After over 4 years I'm finally standing waiting for a train with severe service issues. It's actually making me smile

Good weekend- started off however with us taking the in-laws to Gatwick at 1am - I stayed awake for some reason - but when we got back at 5 the sky was so clear, we sat outside with a glass of Chablis watching the sun come up. I didn't wake until 1pm on Saturday- but no rest for the wicked, we were invited to a dinner party with the Town Clerk, in the next village along. Nice dinner, spoiled somewhat by the other guest who blamed his situation on everything but himself (EU, the government, foreigners...). Both of us wanted to drink, so we walked the hour back in the dark which was fun. Sunday - our youngest was in the church choir (every month), so we went to that, which was good, (always good to get nice comments about your kids). Then, as it was a nice day, we went to Headcorn Aerodrome (which is only 5 mins away) to watch the planes (including a nice Tiger Moth) and see the museum.

Back